── ·𖥸· ──

WARNINGS

THIS IS AN 18+ BOOK. DO NOT INTERACT IF YOU ARE UNDERAGE.
I will be writing stories with mature themes such as sexual content. Do not read these unless you are of the appropriate age.

THIS BOOK IS NOT A REPRESENTATION OF ATEEZ AS INDIVIDUALS. IT IS PURELY FICTIONAL.
This work is for my own and other's enjoyment and to improve my writing skills. It is in no way shape or form made to sexualize or disrespect any of the boys at all. This book is FICTIONAL. I would never want to disrespect people I have such high admiration for. I love them very much and I hope these stories don't make anyone too uncomfortable.

THIS BOOK IS NOT IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM ENCOURAGING UNPROTECTED SEX OR SEXUAL ACTS.
Again, these stories are fictional. If you are sexually active, please use protection and practice safe sex. I don't want anything bad to happen to any of you, please don't think I would ever encourage or promote reckless or unsafe behavior. I care about you, whether you decide to read my books or not. Stay safe and educate others around you.

WARNINGS WILL BE PROVIDED BEFORE EACH CHAPTER.
I will never post a work without adding warnings before them. If you are uncomfortable with any of the things listed in the story, please do not read it. If you think a certain warning needs to be added, please message me about it or comment on the chapter. I would greatly appreciate it.

If you have any requests or ideas, please reach out to me! You can message me here or my instagram mountainficss, and feel free to comment on any of my imagines and leave story suggestions. I'd love to interact with anyone who likes reading my stories and has ideas for me.

I hope you enjoy my book and I hope it doesn't get deleted again. Thank you for your patience. I will get started on it right away.