── ·𖥸· ──

hello!!
i'm so sorry it's been so long, i've honestly had this story started for a long time now and i just never finished it. i'm not dead though, i've just been struggling with how to finish this story! but i hope everybody is doing well : )
i didn't really like the way the ending of this story turned out, it kind of feels like i forgot how to write. but oh well, there's always room for improvement and better stories in the future.
i also felt like i should post this story as a thank you for 100 votes and over 8000 reads!! that means a lot to me and i'm so happy there are people out there that like my stories. thanks again for being so patient with me throughout this whole writing process. some of you may know this already, but all of my stories excluding the yunho and mingi stories are total rewrites because my previous book got deleted. it was very hard to rewrite them all, and all of the support i've gotten from people like you guys really makes this all worth it. thank you!
with that being said, this yunho story was honestly my last idea. i have no other ideas for writing, so if any of you would like to send me ideas and members you want me to write a smut about, then feel free to send suggestions or requests! i'm seriously all out this time there's nothing in my brain right now, so any ideas you have i would be willing to listen to and try my best! again thank you so so much for reading my stories! love you <3

anyway YUNHO
yunho is so cute, i kind of wrote this story based on how i see him. he gives a cute golden retriever vibe, like a big adorable puppy. his smile lights up the room and he's just so fun, that's why i chose to write his character this way. i hope he continues to shine like the precious sun he is <3

 i hope he continues to shine like the precious sun he is <3

what a beautiful boy <3but yes, i hope you enjoy this story despite the rushed ending! i'm sorry for being gone for so long, i hope you missed me LOL : )

but yes, i hope you enjoy this story despite the rushed ending! i'm sorry for being gone for so long, i hope you missed me LOL : )