CHAPTER 9

Chris' POV

I am refreshing myself in the restroom at the party after performing couple of songs for the guests. People didn't want us to leave but we are finally going back to the hotel. I look at my reflection in the mirror and fix my jacket and tie. The door opens and I subsequently hear it being locked. I frown and turn around to see who entered... and I am flabbergasted when I see Dakota walking towards me.

- What are you doing in the men's room, Miss? - I ask with a wicked smile.

I instantly know her intentions because I recognize what that determined expression means. She throws her arms around my neck and we start to fervently make out. I pick her up and have her sitting on the bathroom sink. Both her hands are in my cheeks and she holds my head in place so I open my eyes and find hers.

- You make me so happy, Chris - she gives me a peck and I shiver because of the intensity of her stare - you're everything to me. I've never felt more cherished and loved - she says vehemently. I caress her face passing my fingers through her cheeks, nose and the space between her eyebrows which makes her close her eyes

- You're my world - I whisper against her lips -

- Your universe? - She asks so softly that I'm barely able to hear her. I smirk at her cuteness -

- Yes, my universe

She moans and captures my mouth with hers while putting her hands on my shoulders to get rid of my jacket. When it falls to the floor, Dakota quickly starts to take my shirt out of my pants while I look for the zipper on the back of her dress. She desperately whispers against my lips that we don't have time for that. I can't help but laugh and she follows me while making a fast job discarding my belt. I bring her gown up, put her panties to the side and both of us groan when we're finally connected. I rest my forehead in hers as we rhythmically move. I look down at her expression and she has her lips pressed together and her eyes closed. I sneak my hand under her dress and she rapidly takes her hand to her mouth. I grin.

- Don't cry out - I whisper and she shakes her head keeping her eyes shut and her hand over her lips. I move my fingers in the way I fully know she enjoys -

- Fuck! - she says loudly and her hand goes from her mouth to pull my tie -

- Shh! - we roar with laughter but both of us are really close to finish. I bury my face on Dakota's neck smelling her sweet essence while her hands are placed on my lower back pushing me towards her. Once she's gone, I follow her drowning my moans on her skin. She puffs out after and I stand straight looking at her while moving her hair out of her pretty face - I love you - I give her butterflies kisses all over her face and she looks very relaxed and pleased with herself until I comment - I hope Kim didn't hear all your squeals out there guarding the door

Dakota's POV

When I get out of the restroom and I cannot make eye contact with Kim. I am so mortified. Of course she came after me and I stayed outside the room guarding the fucking door the whole time. I feel my cheeks burning and Chris is amused by my red face. She escorts us outside the building and we are out in a chilly London night. He immediately notices I am shaking so he puts his jacket over my shoulders. I feel instantly warm. He holds my hand and takes me to the car. In our way, we encounter a group of paparazzi that get us blind with the camera flashes. Chris shouts at them asking not to be so near us but they continue to take pictures no matter what. He doesn't let my hand go during the whole thing until we finally get in the car.

- Fucking paparazzi! - He yells angrily- get us the fuck out here - the chauffeur starts the car and drives away from the madness we just lived

- Fucking paparazzi! - He yells angrily- get us the fuck out here - the chauffeur starts the car and drives away from the madness we just lived. He looks very upset... paparazzi get in his nerves. I extend my hand and hold his.

- Relax... don't let them ruin our night - I say in a soft tone to calm him down. He breathes out, shakes his head and turns to look at me -

- Everything is fine - he puts a fake smile on his face and I raise an eyebrow which really makes him laugh - Do you know me that good? Huh? - He leans and kisses me. I squeeze his hand and he does it back. His expression has soften up so I know he is really okay now -

- I have a plane ticket to Virginia tomorrow afternoon

- Of course that has to be cancelled. We are traveling together in my jet

His jet... Every time we travel together in it, I remember the first time I got on to use it. He sent the jet to pick me up and take me to Argentina back in 2017. That was a crazy ride. Blake and Addison had already known him and were cheering me up to go but my family couldn't understand why I was going to another country to spend days with a man I 'scarcely' knew... but I was completely enchanted by Chris Martin's charms. He was on tour and the only chance we had to see each other was by visiting the country he was performing in at the time. I smile when I recall he was over himself when I accepted to travel to Buenos Aires.