CHAPTER 26

Chris' POV
December 30th, 2021

I just woke up feeling disoriented because I was sleeping so deep that I didn't even remember I was in Tulum when I opened my eyes. I looked at Dakota who is fast asleep beside me with a serene expression in her lovely face and I'm pretty sure I've been looking at her for like half an hour. I never get tired of watching her sleep. Neither of us are wearing any pajamas and she looks like an angel barely covered by the white sheets of the bed which have slipped to her waist leaving her torso exposed. She is slightly turned to her front with one arm under her body and the other extended towards where I am. Her lips parted as she breathes softly and her long brown wavy hair is sprawled over the pillow. She is such a heavenly view.

I get my phone from the bedside table to check the time and it's 8:45 AM. I should get up before my kids do which will be in any minute. As a consequence of my movement in bed, Dakota has turned her back at me giving me a perfect sight of the beautiful curves of her body and her flawless skin. I pull her into my arms, her back to my front, and tangle my limbs with hers trying to wake her up... but my intents are not successful. She is still in a deep slumber. I rest my weight on my elbow bringing myself up to look at her. I know of something that would give her the energy booster she needs: Morning Sex.

- Good morning, baby - I whisper and run my hand up her thigh. She moves and makes a soft moan on her throat. I smile and lean to plant tender kisses on her shoulder - it's time to wake up, sleepyhead

- What time is it? - she murmurs without opening her eyes but presses her behind against my crotch making me grin -

- Almost 9 - I utter just when my hand cradles her between her thighs. She moans when I start to move my fingers - Let me see those gorgeous blue eyes

She turns to lay on her back but I don't stop caressing her. I lean to kiss her on the lips and she matches my lust when kissing me back with the same desire. I then look at her closely taking a delight in watching the pleasure grimaces on her face which clearly let me know she is enjoying what I am doing to her. Her moans are music to my ears; she is my favorite instrument to play. I rapidly get on my knees and I hear myself panting. I take both her legs up so she is completely exposed and I position myself. There's a sudden loud knock on the door that startles Dakota and I. What the actual fuck?

- Let's go to the beach! - Moses' voice can be heard through the door while he constantly bangs on it. I sigh and rest my forehead on Dakota's who is giggling like a schoolgirl. I can't help myself but laugh as well. This is very frustrating -

- Get up, you two! - Apple sounds annoyed - we're waiting for you to have breakfast

- I think we should go downstairs - Dakota says patiently and gives me a swift peck on the lips while running her hands up and down my back - We'll continue this later

- I'm taking a raincheck here - she smirks -

- Go with them and I'll join you later. I want to do some yoga first

- Don't take too long or I'll come to get ya!

• • •

After having breakfast, I take my son to the beach who is overexcited and talking nonstop. Apple has decided to stay with Dakota to join her yoga routine. My daughter likes to hang out with her because they are connected on a deeper level. Dakota was born in a family of celebrities and always advices Apple on how to deal with her feelings of lack of privacy and frustration. All these years, I have tried my hardest to keep my children away from the public eye but it has been impossible and it has affected them at some level...overall my daughter. Momo seems to care less about these things. However, as much as I understand what she is going through, Apple really feels like she can relate to Dakota because they've lived similar experiences while growing up. There's a heavy swell when we get to the beach but it's sunny and warm enough to enjoy the day. I take my t-shirt off and go straight to dive into the water with Moses.