CHAPTER 19

Dakota's POV
October 31st, 2021

Sun is hiding on the horizon, it is getting dark in Malibu and we enjoy the peace and soft breeze of the dusk. We go for a stroll in our block holding hands while wearing comfortable outfits as Chris requested. I have no clue where he is taking me to but I am always up to do whatever he wishes. It takes me by surprise when we stop in front of the house we visited yesterday. He drags me near the entrance and shockingly for me, he takes the keys out of his front pocket.

I wait with my arms crossed looking at the property while Chris closes the gate. All the lights are off which is really intimidating but I'm not afraid because I'm with him. I'm always safe when he's near. He takes my hand and we go around the house straight to the backyard without going inside. I am taken aback when I see the beautiful display of candles around the pool waiting for us. Chris stands behind me, wraps his arms around my waist and nuzzles my neck.

- The house is ours. They accepted our offer - he kisses my collarbone. I take my hands to my mouth in disbelief - I thought it'd be cool if we celebrated Halloween with a sleepover in the backyard of our new house

- This is... - I start to say but I don't know how to complete the sentence. I'm speechless. I turn to look at him while he keeps me close with his embrace around my waist - I love you - I utter and I get on my tiptoes to kiss him -

- and I love you... you'd never get your head around how much I love you, Dakota Mayi

I kiss him again but squeal loudly when he lifts me up in his arms. He carries me to the pergola where there's outdoor furniture set under the wooden roof of the pool area. There is a couch, two armchairs and a coffee table surrounded by more candles that light the entire zone up. On top of the table, there is a sushi plate, a bottle of wine and two glasses. He lets me stand on my feet and I take a seat on the couch, he makes himself comfortable sitting beside me and grabs the bottle to open it. I get the chopsticks and take a sushi roll from the plate. Hmm!

- Is this from Sushi Park? - I enquire in shock. I'd recognize this anywhere because it's my favorite Sushi restaurant... Ours, actually. He nods amused by my reaction - but they have a 'no takeout' policy!

- What can I say? I have my ways - he answers and winks at me. I grab another Sushi roll and do a soft sound in my throat because it tastes so good-

- This is delicious - I comment while Chris pours wine on the glasses. He takes both of them and hands me one to propose a toast -

- For our new home! and for us, of course.

- For a new beginning - I add and he looks intently at me. We clink our glasses and take a sip without taking our eyes off of each other. I smile widely and study our surroundings - This is so beautiful, Chris... but you could had told me you needed candles and I could had brought the one that 'smells' like my orgasm

- For fuck's sake - he leans grabbing the chopsticks, holds a Sushi roll with them and puts it in front of my lips - Eat so you'll stop saying nonsense - I open my mouth to take it while I giggle - I honestly don't need a candle to make this place smell deliciously like that later - I open my eyes in shock and hit him on the shoulder - Ouch! - he exclaims but grins at me before putting his arm around my waist bringing me closer to his side on the couch.

We plan moving in as soon as possible and sell the other house for more than we got it initially because we've done some improvements to the property. I tell Chris about some changes I'd like to do to this new one because it needs a lot of work, he agrees to everything I say. Just like he does most of the time. It's midnight and we are still hanging out under the wooden roof of the pergola. We have eaten the sushi plate and have drunk the whole bottle of wine. I feel like I'm camping away from LA in this gorgeous backyard of ours. I can't believe we'll live in this dream house.

- Let's get in the pool - Chris enthusiastically says all of the sudden and gets up taking off his clothes. He is completely nude in less than a blink and the sight of his naked ass running towards the pool makes me laugh. He dives into the water and swims under it. I take my clothes off and only keep my bra and panties on. I sit on the edge submerging my legs on the water which is warm because the pool is heated.

Chris swims slowly towards where I am sitting and holds my ankles with his hands. I lean forward to look at his face; he smirks at me and plants a soft kiss on my knee. He proceeds to make a trail of butterfly kisses up my inner thigh while his hands move north on my legs; caressing me all the way up from ankles to my hips. He slips his fingers through the sides of my underwear and pulls to take them off. I put my weight on my hands and lift my hips so he can take my panties. I sigh just for the anticipation of what I know is going to happen when Chris puts his large hands on my behind and pushes me so I position myself closer to the edge of the pool. He resumes kissing my inner thigh until he finds his goal. He drives me completely insane with his lips and tongue. I close my eyes and let my head fall to the side while moaning quietly. I am building up and when I am almost there, he stops.

- Take that bra off and get in with me - he swims away with a wicked smile on his face.

I breathe out frustrated and do what I am told. I dive into the water leaving my bra behind. He comes closer and I escape from him giggling. He comes after me while I swim as fast as I am able to but he easily catches me. I find myself trapped between the pool wall and his body, he takes my hands and makes me grab the pool edge. Chris kisses my neck and bites my earlobe while making me open my legs when pushing with his knee. I feel so tiny when he is all over me... I let a loud moan out when he starts to swing his hips back and forth. I lean my head back to rest it on his chest and he takes advantage of my exposed neck to kiss it and lick it while continuing to move slowly making both of us moan. His breathing tickles me and I am completely lost in the moment.

He then makes me turn to face him and I rapidly wrap my legs around his hips and my arms around his neck. He captures my mouth with his and I respond bitting his lower lip which makes him groan. He submerges his hands under the water to grasp my butt just before going inside me again and we are completely absorbed on each other. It feels like we're having a house warming party by ourselves. We're quietly making love in what is going to be our new home: the house where we are starting everything over... but then, I realize. It's not the place where we are, it's about us. Chris has become my home so wherever he is, I'd feel home.

- Well, the opening ceremony of this place has successfully been carried out - he says after a while of just holding each other. Chris tenderly kisses my shoulder and I get my face out of its hiding spot on his neck and stare at him smiling. He seems pleased and content.... a reflection of my exact emotions right now. I look up and the night is starry.

- Look how beautiful the sky is tonight - he also looks up and slowly starts spinning us in the water while lowly singing -

- Look at the stars. Look how they shine for you and everything you do... - he leans and plants a sweet kiss on my lips and I feel drunk in love staring back at his eyes while he continues to sing with a mellow voice - your skin, oh yeah your skin and bones. Turn into something beautiful, you know. You know I love you so - he grabs my arm and bends it so he's able to kiss the tattoo on my elbow - You know I love you so

After that sweet gesture, I can't help but be taken back to that memorable day when he gave me that 'I love you' tattoo with a stick and poke kit... That tattoo became one of my dearest ones because of the story behind it.