🍀Candlelight AND Crowberry⛅

This was requested by IceJugglerCookie
I may not know too well of these characters but I tried to write them the best I could :)
Also thanks for the request, hope you enjoy this :)

Here to Help You
~~~~~~~

Candlelight cookie have been staying in the Witch's attic more often than normal and Crowberry cookie have noticed this. Currently Candlelight is waxing some of the treasures in the attic.

"Ok, need to get even the smallest speck of dust off before I can start..." Candlelight said to themself as they cleaned the treasure.

"Caw!"

Candlelight jumped and turned around to see a crow on the window.

"Crowberry you startled me..." Candlelight said and returned back to their work.

The crow transformed into a cookie and walked to Candlelight.

"Is everything alright?" Crowberry asked, a bit worried.

"Why do you ask?" Candlelight questioned, getting a bit defensive.

"Well you haven't been leaving the attic very often and when was that last time you got some sleep?" Crowberry asked, getting concerned.

"..." Candlelight avoids eye contact and returns to what they were doing.

"Is something troubling you? Do you want to talk about it?" Crowberry asked calmly and gently.

"I feel like I'm not wanted..." Candlelight said quietly.

Crowberry crouches down to Candlelight's level and gives a reassuring nod for them to continue.

"Everyone looks so much better when I'm not around so I don't even bother to be around..." Candlelight explained looking like they are going to cry.

Crowberry remains silent to allow them to continue.

"I just don't want to feel alone anymore but I don't want to bother anyone either," tears began to fill Candlelight's eyes.

Candlelight hugs onto Crowberry as they begin to sob with their head buried into her.

"S-Sometimes I think it would be best if *hic* I didn't exist," Candlelight sobbed into Crowberry.

Crowberry wrapped her feathery arms around them and began to pet their head. Candlelight continued to sob into her. By the time they calmed down there was a damp spot on Crowberry's clothing.

"Sorry for bothering you..." Candlelight said as they rubbed their eyes.

"There is nothing to be sorry for," Crowberry said, "there is nothing wrong with talking to someone on how you feel,"

"Do you like being around me?" Candlelight sniffled.

"Of course I do," Crowberry reassured Candlelight while patting their head.

Crowberry embraced Candlelight with a hug and they accepted it. In fact Candlelight returned the hug.

"If you feel so alone all the time why don't you come stay with me at my tower, " Crowberry offered.

"Wait really, but what about my treasures?" Candlelight asked.

"You are the only that really comes into the Witch's attic and you can even bring some with you," Crowberry said.

"Will my treasures be safe?" Candlelight asked

"We can visit the attic every week to keep it nice and tidy," Crowberry offered.

Candlelight thought for a bit, "I want to go with you,"

"Alright, tell me when you are ready," Crowberry said.

Candlelight went around the attic, searching for their most precious treasures. After they got the treasures that meant the most to them they went to Crowberry.

"I'm ready mom- I mean Crowberry!" Candlelight quickly corrected themself.

Crowberry smiled warmly, "Alright let's go Candlelight,"

She transformed into a crow and gestured for Candlelight to get on. They got on Crowberry and she then flew off. Candlelight rarely left the Witch's attic so they admired the view even if they got a little nervous on how high they were.

Candlelight felt loved and wanted in that moment. They are happy to know that Crowberry is willing to take her precious time for Candlelight. They nestle against Crowberry's feather and smiled to themself.

The End
~~~~~~