☁️Financier x Clotted Cream☁️

This was requested by ImEmoBtw
This took a while because I struggled to find a way to write these two
Anyways I hope you enjoy :)

Ambush
~~~~~~~

The sun was setting and Clotted Cream and Financier were taking a walk in a forest. Clotted Cream wants to enjoy nature and get away from certain things, while Financier is there to protect him but also wanting to get away from things too.

Until suddenly Financier heard something rustling in bushes.

"Clotted Cream, stop," Financier said, the seriousness being heard in her voice.

"What's the matter?" Clotted Cream questioned.

"I hear something..." Financier said, slowly pulling her sword out.

Then suddenly a bunch of cake hounds and cake wolves jumped out of the bushes. Financier got in front of Clotted Cream.

"Financier, I can protect myself you know..." Clotted Cream said.

Financier sighs, "there's so many, we might as well fight them off" Financier said.

The cake hounds and cake wolves then lunged at the two. Financier and Clotted Cream began to fend off the cakes. But more just kept on coming.

"There's so many!" Clotted Cream yelled.

"We need to retr- AH!" Financier said before yelling in pain.

"Financier!?" Clotted Cream quickly rushed over to Financier.

Financier held onto her side that is now bleeding. One of the Cake wolves bit her.

"I-I'm fine" Financier winced in pain.

More and more cake hounds and cake wolves just kept on coming. Financier grabbed Clotted Cream's hand and started running. She held onto her side and they ran.

The cakes chased after the two and they were catching up fast. Clotted Cream looked behind and saw how close they were. This startled him which caused him to trip and fall. The cakes were quick to attack the defenseless cookie.

"CLOTTED CREAM!" Financier screamed.

She tried to rush over and help him, but some cake hounds lunged at her. Preventing her from helping. Financier tried to fight the cakes as they bite and clawed at her.

"F-Finan....cier..." Clotted Cream said weakly.

He tried to fight the cakes but couldn't due to how much they bit and clawed him. They also damage his robotic (??? Are they robotic arms?) arms so he couldn't use them.

The cakes started to drag Clotted Cream. He tried to grip onto the ground but was too weak. He was losing a lot of blood. His vision was getting blurry.

"Financier... I love you!" Clotted Cream shouted before fainting.

"Clotted Cream!" Financier screamed.

She watch in terror as Clotted Cream's unconscious body got dragged by the cakes. Financier got the cakes off her and ran after the cakes that were dragging Clotted Cream.

But they were too fast for her...

"No! Stop! Let him go!" Financier yelled.

A cake hound bit her ankle which caused her to fall down. She was already falling behind and when she tried to get up some cake hounds bit her and ran off. When she got up the cakes that were dragging Clotted Cream were out of sight.

Financier panicked. She tried to run ahead to see if she could see the cakes but they were nowhere to be seen. She ran around the forest to try to find Clotted Cream. She soon tripped and fell on the ground.

Financier was trying so hard to fight back tears but that was her breaking point. She began to pound her fist onto the ground out of frustration. The one she loved dearly was taken away from her, in front of her very eyes.

"CLOTTED CREAM!!!" Financier cried loudly.

Even though he wouldn't be able to hear her...

The End?

~~~~~

This has some part 2 potential lol :P