☁️Dark Choco x Herb🌧

This was requested by @yxuuii (during the time of screenshot this) but now its Kori_On_Ice
I like making fictional characters suffer so I may or may not have gotten too overboard with the detail lol
Anyways I hope you enjoy :)

Heartbreak
~~~~~

It's been about a year since Dark Choco left the Cookies of Darkness and moved in with Herb, who they have been dating for almost 9 months now. Dark Choco decides to do something for Herb.

Dark Choco got some of Herb's favorite flowers and some flowers to compliment them. He gets to his and Herb's shared home. Herb isn't home, which is normal since he goes on walks. This gives Dark Choco time to prepare what he was going to do.

He grabs a vase and places the flowers in them, wrapping the vase in a bow. He grabs some construction paper and writes a note and attaches it to the vase. Dark Choco smiles at his work.

Dark Choco went into the kitchen to make Herb's favorite food, but stopped at the sound of glass breaking. He immediately turned to the sound and saw purple mushrooms on the floor. Dark Choco's eye widened.

Soon the room began to fill with an intoxicating gas and four cookies broke the windows, allowing them to enter. Dark Choco recognized all of them.

Pomegranate, Licorice, Red Velvet and Poison Mushroom.

"You think you can leave and not get away with it!" Pomegranate yelled.

"What do you want from me!?" Dark Choco yelled, grabbing the nearest thing to use as a weapon.

"You betrayed us.... So we are going to punish you..." Poison Mushroom said as they summoned more mushrooms.

Pomegranate used her mirror and pointed it at Dark Choco, "GET HIM!"

The cookies went after Dark Choco and began attacking him. Dark Choco used anything to defend himself and fight back.

"Can't do anything without that sword of yours, huh!?" Licorice said as he slashed Dark Choco with his scythe.

"Agh..." Dark Choco winced in pain.

"How pathetic..." Red Velvet said bitterly.

Pomegranate used her mirror and held it high. It casted a spell in which Dark Choco is unable to move.

Red Velvet grabbed Dark Choco by the neck with his cake arm and slammed him against the wall. Red Velvet began punching and kneeing him in the stomach.

Dark Choco began to cough up blood.

"This is what happens when you betray and leave us!" Red Velvet yelled as he continued.

Pomegranate walked over and begin to kick Dark Choco in the stomach. She used her mirror to hit him in the head.

Blood began to drip down Dark Choco's face.

"Thought there wouldn't be any consequences!?" Pomegranate yelled as she hit him in the head one last time.

Poison Mushroom summoned some purple mushrooms and proceeded to climb on Red Velvet. They began to shove the mushrooms in Dark Choco's mouth.