🍭Chrunchy Chip x Wildberry🍭

This was requested by thegl1t3hykid
Wildchip, let's gooooo
Bottom Wildberry go brrrrrr
Hope you enjoy :)

Sweet Surpirse
~~~~~~~

Crunchy Chip was outside with the cream wolves and letting them run around. He was running around himself. It looked like he was playing with them but he claims he's training them.

After the sun went down and Crunchy Chip and the cream wolves were tired, they went inside. Wildberry greeted them as he was in the kitchen making dinner.

"Whatcha making?" Crunchy Chip asked as he hugged Wildberry.

"Food," Wildberry said simply.

"Yeah I know that, but what kind?" Crunchy Chip laughed.

Wildberry turned his head and looked at Crunchy Chip, "Food"

Crunchy Chip chuckled and left Wildberry be. He took a shower and when he got out Wildberry was finished with the food. Though Crunchy Chip wasn't expecting Wildberry to be right outside the door when he got out.

"Food's ready," Wildberry said simply.

"AUGAAH!" Crunchy Chip jumped and dropped his towel, "Wildberry!"

"Sorry," Wildberry said, "food"

"Ah thank you," Crunchy Chip said, picking up his towel and grabbing the plate that Wildberry had.

Wildberry walked away as he went back into the kitchen to wash dishes. Crunchy Chip wrapped the towel onto himself and walked into the living room. He began to eat the food that Wildberry made. He really loved his cooking.

Wildberry sat down next to Crunchy Chip and silently watched him. Crunchy Chip had gotten used to Wildberry's odd habits. They mostly involve him being silently watched.

"It's really good, Wildberry!" Crunchy Chip said, turning to face Wildberry.

A small smile formed on Wildberry's face. Wildberry isn't very talkative, which Crunchy Chip is used to.

"I have something planned for you," Wildberry said getting up and walking to the bedroom, "once your finished, come here"

Crunchy Chip was extremely curious about what Wildberry had planned. He quickly finished the food Wildberry prepared and set the dished in the sink before walking to the bedroom.

"Ok Wildberry, what did you have plan for me-" Crunchy Chip was not expecting the sight he saw.

Wildberry sitting on the bed while wearing lingerie and fishnets. Crunchy Chip was speechless. But he was into it.

Crunchy Chip took the towel off around his waisted and lunged onto the bed. He was quick to pepper Wildberry with messy kisses.

"Well I sure wasn't expecting this~" Crunchy Chip whispered in Wildberry's ear before licking it.

"Like it?" Wildberry asked.

"I love it~" Crunchy Chip said.

Crunchy Chip scooted down Wildberry. He is pretty short compared to Wildberry and Wildberry is bigger than him. But that didn't stop him.

Crunchy Chip sat on Wildberry's clothed dick and began to grind on it. Wildberry brought a hand to his mouth and moaned softly. Crunchy Chip smirked and grind more until Wildberry was hard.

"Now that you are nice and hard, is it time for some more fun~?" Crunchy Chip asked, making sure him and Wildberry were on the same page.

Wildberry hummed and nodded before spreading his legs.