🍭Pure Vanilla x Dark Cacao🧸

This was requested by SquidSharkCookie
I enjoy a top Pure Vanilla
Hope you enjoy :)

Sweet Romance
~~~~~~~~

Pure Vanilla enjoys walking around his favorite garden during the evening. He would heal any flowers that seemed injured or wilting. It's quiet since nobody but him goes there.

Or so he thought.

He was humming a tune while healing a flower when he heard something over at a distant bush. He didn't think too much of it since it was probably a small animal. Then suddenly a cookie about the size of an 11 year old jumped out of the bush with a snake in their mouth. The cookie stared at Pure Vanilla for a bit before running off which left him a bit confused.

Shortly after another cookie entered the garden. That cookie being Dark Cacao.

"Did, did you see that cookie?" Pure Vanilla asked.

"Hm?" Dark Cacao questioned.

"The cookie with a snake in their- nevermind. Anyway, hi!" Pure Vanilla said ignoring what he just saw.

"Hello, I had a feeling you would be here," Dark Cacao said walking over to Pure Vanilla.

"Hehe, yeah. Someone has to take care of the plants here," Pure Vanilla smiled.

Dark Cacao wrapped his arms around Pure Vanilla as a form of a hug. He held Pure Vanilla close. Pure Vanilla turned around to face Dark Cacao and kissed his cheek.

Dark Cacao placed a hand on Pure Vanilla's face and rubbed his cheek with his thumb. Pure Vanilla placed his hand over Dark Cacao's and smiles. He leaned forward towards Dark Cacao and kissed him on the lips this time.

"You are beautiful," Dark Cacao said softly.

"Not as beautiful as you," Pure Vanilla smiled at Dark Cacao lovingly.

"No I'm not," Dark Cacao said looking away.

"Oh yes you are, you are the most handsome cookie in all of Earthbread," Pure Vanilla said, holding Dark Cacao's face.

Dark Cacao gave a slight smile.

"That's what I like to see," Pure Vanilla smiled.

Dark Cacao kissed Pure Vanilla's forehead, "it's getting late, want to head inside?"

"Yeah," Pure Vanilla said.

Dark Cacao let go of Pure Vanilla and they both head inside. They went into their bedroom and changed into something comfortable before getting in bed.

"Oh, are these new scars?" Pure Vanilla said as he noticed some newer looking scars on Dark Cacao's chest.

"Yeah they are," Dark Cacao responded.

"Did you get them properly healed?" Pure Vanilla asked.

"Yes, I did," Dark Cacao responded again.

"That's good," Pure Vanilla said resting his head on Dark Cacao while tracing the new scars with his finger.

"Um, can you stop doing that?" Dark Cacao asked with a slight blush.

"Hm why?" Pure Vanilla questioned, being a bit confused as Dark Cacao normally lets him trace his scars.

Dark Cacao glanced downwards and Pure Vanilla looked where Dark Cacao glanced at. Turns out Dark Cacao really missed Pure Vanilla's touch.

"O-Oh, sorry," Pure Vanilla said with a slight chuckle.

"It's fine," Dark Cacao looked a bit embarrassed.

"Is it alright if I helped you with your little 'problem?'" Pure Vanilla asked.

"Yeah, that would be fine," Dark Cacao said looking at Pure Vanilla.

Pure Vanilla smiled at Dark Cacao. He slid his hand down to Dark Cacao's pants. He placed his hand over Dark Cacao's clothed boner and gave it a slight squeeze.

"You are quite hard," Pure Vanilla commented.

"Quiet," Dark Cacao's face was pretty red at this point.

Pure Vanilla laughed a bit before taking the blanket off Dark Cacao. He pulled Dark Cacao's pants and undergarment down, which his dick sprung free. Pure Vanilla poked Dark Cacao's dick before he gently wrapped his hand around him.

Dark Cacao gave a soft groan.

Pure Vanilla smirked and gave Dark Cacao's dick a squeeze.

"Fuck~" Dark Cacao groaned.

"You make some pretty sounds~" Pure Vanilla said as he returned to the gentle grip on Dark Cacao and began moving his hand up and down slowly.

Dark Cacao began moaning softly as he felt Pure Vanilla's gentle hand around him.

"Want me to go fast?" Pure Vanilla asked.

"Y-Yeah~" Dark Cacao said.

Pure Vanilla smiled and went faster on Dark Cacao's dick. Dark Cacao began moaning louder. Pure Vanilla enjoyed the sound of his lover's moans. Dark Cacao was getting close and Pure Vanilla knew it. Right before Dark Cacao reached his climax, Pure Vanilla placed a finger on his tip.

"Pure Vanilla," Dark Cacao said, sounding annoying.

"Sorry sorry, it's funny to mess around," Pure Vanilla laughed and smiled.

"Just, please let me finish," Dark Cacao said, getting desperate for his release.

"Maybe I don't wanna~" Pure Vanilla said, teasing Dark Cacao.

"Pure Vanilla," Dark Cacao said with a slight whine in his voice.

"Ok ok," Pure Vanilla chuckled as he released his finger from Dark Cacao's tip.

Shortly after, Dark Cacao came. His cum got on himself and Pure Vanilla's hand. Pure Vanilla brought his hand to his mouth and licked Dark Cacao's cum off.

"You taste sweet," Pure Vanilla said.

"Bullshit, there is no way I taste sweet," Dark Cacao said.

"Hehe, yeah you are a bit bitter," Pure Vanilla chuckled.

"A bit?" Dark Cacao questioned.

"Ok you are very bitter, but I don't mind it," Pure Vanilla admitted.

"How can you stand that?" Dark Cacao questioned again.

"Cacaoy you sucked my dick before, you know I'm quite bitter too," Pure Vanilla said, answering Dark Cacao.

"Not as bitter as me though," Dark Cacao commented. (As someone who has had 100% dark cacao chocolate and vanilla extract by itself. The chocolate is definitely more bitter :V)

"We are bitter together," Pure Vanilla said, wrapping his arm around Dark Cacao.

Dark Cacao smiled and pulled the blanket back on both of them. Pure Vanilla snuggled close to Dark Cacao.

"Goodnight, dear," Pure Vanilla said tiredly.

"Goodnight," Dark Cacao kissed Pure Vanilla on the forehead.

Pure Vanilla fell asleep first and his soft breathing and snores easily put Dark Cacao to sleep.

The End
~~~~~~~~