🧸Dino Sour x Cotton Candy🧸

This was requested by sapphicashley932
Sorry this took so long
Hope you enjoy :)

Rolling Skating
~~~~~~~

Dino Sour was riding on his Jelly Dinosaur through Dragon's Valley until he saw an envelope flutter in front of him. The envelope softly landed in his hand when he held his hand out. He smiled when he saw the stickers on it, knowing who sent it. He opened the envelope and read the letter.

"Dear Dino Sour,
Hello my sweet Dino Sour. So I was wondering if you wanna go to a roller skating rink at 8pm tonight. Love you ;3
-Xoxo Cotton Candy"

Dino Sour smiled when he read the letter. He placed the letter back in the envelope and placed it in his pocket. He continued to ride on his Jelly Dinosaur, leaving Dragon's Valley.

After an hour or so he neared an area of where his girlfriend, Cotton Candy, lives. He got off his Jelly Dinosaur, it shrunk down and placed itself on Dino Sour's shoulder. Dino Sour walked the rest of the way to Cotton Candy's place.

Once he arrived to Cotton Candy's place he knocked on the front door. It wasn't long before the door opened and Cotton Candy tackle hugged Dino Sour.

"Ack! Cotton Candy!" Dino said, being surprised.

"Oh I just missed you soooooo much!" Cotton Candy said as she nuzzle her head into Dino Sour's neck.

"It was only two days ago the last time we saw each other though," Dino Sour chuckled, sitting up.

"Two days is too long though..." Cotton Candy pouted.

"Ok come on, let's get off the ground now," Dino Sour said, trying to get up.

"Oh yeah, whoopies," Cotton Candy giggled, getting off Dino Sour.

Cotton Candy then grabbed Dino Sour by the hand and dragged him inside. He was dragged into her bedroom and once in Cotton Candy tossed him on her bed. She crawled on and huggled Dino Sour.

One slight problem when dating Cotton Candy is that she can get very clingy. Not too much of a problem for Dino Sour though since he actually likes her clinginess.

"So you got my letter? Did you like how I decorated it?" Cotton Candy asked.

"Yes I got your letter and of course I love how you decorate them," Dino Sour answered.

"So you wanna go?" Cotton Candy asked.

"Of course," Dino Sour kissed Cotton Candy's forehead.

"Yay!" Cotton Candy kicked her legs in excitement.

The two then spent the day spending time with each other. That ranged from talking, cuddling, Cotton Candy doing Dino Sour's hair, making food, watching videos, and sliding around the house with their socks.

It was almost 8 pm and the two were getting ready to leave the house and head to the roller skating rink Cotton Candy had in mind. They left and started to make their way to the roller skating rink.

At 8 they both arrived at the place. Cotton Candy brought her own skates and rented our some for Dino Sour. They sat at a bench to put the roller skates on.