🧸Custard III x Peppermint🧸

This was requested by Springle222
Sorry if this is a bit short, I wasn't sure how to keep it going lol
Hope you enjoy :)

Shooting Stars
~~~~~~

"Peppermint! Hurry up!" Custard III called out.

"I'm trying but you are just so fast and full of energy...!" Peppermint called out, clearly out of breath.

"Well a king must stay active in order to help his cookies," Custard III said.

Peppermint caught up with Custard III and caught their breath.

The two cookies walked to a tree and sat under it. It was getting dark and there was going to be a meteor shower happening that night. Custard III wanted to watch it with Peppermint.

"Ok so I got a blanket, snacks, drinks, an extra sweater and oh that it hehehe," Custard III said as he looked into the bag that he brought.

"You are always so prepared," Pepper smiled softly.

"A king must always be prepared," Custard III boasted.

Peppermint chuckled in response.

Custard III grabbed the blanket and wrapped both him and Peppermint in it. Peppermint couldn't help but blush as Custard III leaned against them.

"So I brought apple juice, orange juice, some soda hehehe, water and yeah," Custard III listed, "want anything to drink?"

"The apple juice please," Peppermint said.

"One apple juice coming right up," Custard III said happily as he went into his bag.

Custard III grabbed an apple juice box and handed it over to Peppermint. Peppermint took it and began to drink it happily.

"The stars are pretty," Custard III commented.

"They are," Peppermint said looking up.

"Not as pretty as you though," Custard III said.

"Wh-What???" Peppermint was taken aback. Did they hear that correctly? "Did you call me pretty???"

"Yeah? I mean look at you. You are very pretty, more pretty than any jewel!" Custard III said.

"Th-Thank you," Peppermint blushed and tried to hide their face.

Custard III hugged onto Peppermint as they watched the stars. Soon the meteor shower started and they watched in awe as they saw the stars fly through the night sky.

"I'm happy I get to share this night with you," Peppermint whispered.

"Same," Custard III whispered back as he got comfy against Peppermint.

There was silence for a few minutes as they watched the stars. Peppermint felt Custard III shifted around and wrapped the blanket more around them.

"Hey Peppermint?" Custard III said, breaking the silence.

"Yeah?" Peppermint responded.

"I really enjoy spending time with you like this," Custard III said.

"Me too Custard, me too," Peppermint said softly.

The End
~~~~~~