🍭Affogato x Eclair🧸

This was requested by Sleepdestorion
I added some fluff near the end cause we like that
Anyways hope you enjoy :)

Rough Yet Sweet
~~~~~~~~

Eclair is lying in bed, reading a book. It's late at night and Eclair and Affogato were getting ready to go to bed. Affogato just finished taking a shower and walked into their shared bedroom with a robe on.

"Ready for bed, love?" Eclair asked, closing his book.

"Mmm not yet," Affogato said while walking to their bed.

"Oh? Why not?" Eclair asked, a bit confused.

"I'm a bit hungry~" Affogato winked.

Eclair's face turned a bright red. He set the book down on the nightstand, knowing what Affogato means. Affogato sat on the bed near Eclair.

"Come sit on master's lap~" Affogato said seductively, patting his lap.

Eclair's face became extremely red, but he crawled over and sat on Affogato.

"There you go~" Affogato smirked.

"I-" Eclair was about to speak until Affogato placed a finger on his lips.

"Shhhhh, let me handle this~" Affogato said, scooting Eclair closer to himself.

Eclair can feel himself being poked by Affogato's excited dick. Eclair blushed as he tried to hide his face into Affogato's shoulder.

"Do you give master permission~?" Affogato asked, playing with Eclair's hair.

Eclair quickly hummed and nodded.

"Good~" Affogato smirked.

Affogato held onto Eclair's hips and began to grinded him against his dick. Eclair softly moaned with the feeling.

"You've been such a good slut for master so I'll let you choose how we'll do it~" Affogato whispered in Eclair's ear.

Eclair, stilling being grinded on Affogato, thought.

"Can we do some bondage with a little bit of hair pulling and choking?" Eclair suggested.

"Alright~" Affogato said, picking Eclair up and laying him on his back, "stay like ok~? Oh and take those annoying clothing off too~"

Eclair nodded and was quick to take his clothing off. He now lays on the bed naked as Affogato when to grab some red rope out of the closet. Soon he returned to the bed and took the robe off, revealing his naked body.

"Now let's tie up that beautiful body of yours~" Affogato smirked.

Affogato kissed Eclair as he tied him up. Making sure not to be too tight or too loose on him. Once he finished tying Eclair up to his own desire he gave him one more kiss.

"Look at you~ such a beautiful slut~" Affogato said as he grazed his fingers along Eclair's body.

Eclair shivered as he felt Affogato's fingers along his body.

"You like that slut~?" Affogato asked as he touched Eclair's dick.

"Mmmm~ y-yeah~" Eclair moaned softly.

"Good~" Affogato smirked.

Affogato leaned down and hovered his mouth over Eclair's dick. He gave it a kiss then a lick. Eclair softly moaned as Affogato teased him.

"P-Please~" Eclair moaned.

"'Please' what~? Use your words~" Affogato teased.

"Please~ I want your mouth around it~" Eclair begged.