🧸Clotted Cream x Red Velvet🧸

This was requested by ChxrryTxlxp
Sorry this took a while also sorry if it's short
Hope you enjoy :)

Sleepy Cuddles
~~~~~~~~~~

It's very late at night and Red Velvet was about to fall asleep. Until he heard knocking on his window. He sat up, rubbed his eye and stared at the window tiredly.

"Hey Velvet, you in there?" A whispered voice called out.

Red Velvet, recognizing the voice, walked to the window. He moved the curtains to reveal Clotted Cream on the ledge.

"How did you get up here?" Red Velvet questioned as he opened the window, let Clotted Cream enter.

"I climbed," Clotted said as he entered the room.

"So what brought you here?" Red Velvet yawned.

"Wanted to spend time with my lovely boyfriend~" Clotted Cream chimed.

"Oh," Red Velvet said, "well I'm tired and was about to fall asleep so I guess we can cuddle,"

"I'm fine with that," Clotted Cream said happily.

"Well you know where my extra pajamas are," Red Velvet said walking back to his bed.

Red Velvet laid back in bed with the cake hounds sleeping around him. Clotted Cream went into Red Velvet's closet and grabbed a cake hound onesie and quickly put it one. He then gets in bed next to Red Velvet. Red Velvet wraps his arms around Clotted Cream and pulls him closer.

"You really like those?" Red Velvet asked, running his fingers in Clotted Cream's hair.

"Yeah, they are comfy," Clotted Cream said pressing his body closer to Red Velvet.

Red Velvet snuggled his head into Clotted Cream's shoulder and wrapped a leg around him, pulling him even closer.

"You smell nice," Red Velvet said.

"Thanks and uh why did you smell me?" Clotted Cream questioned.

"I like your scent, it's comforting," Red Velvet said sleepily.

"Ruff" a cake hound jumped up on the bed and softly barked.

"Hello to you too Chiffon," Clotted Cream said, petting Chiffon.

Chiffon spun around in a few circles and curled next to Clotted Cream. Clotted Cream petted Chiffon as they fell asleep.

"I love you," Red Velvet said very tiredly.

"Love you too," Clotted Cream responded.

Shortly after Red Velvet fell asleep.

With the soft sounds of Red Velvet's and the cake hounds' snores, Clotted Cream started to get sleepy too. He pressed his body closer to Red Velvet and started to fall asleep. It wasn't very long for Clotted Cream to fall asleep.

Oh how they both love the comfort of one another in their sleep.

The End
~~~~~~~