Connection

Nezuko's pov

Shinobu ran into the building and I followed right behind her. She ran around the building clearly panicking. I stopped her and tried to calm her down.

Shinobu : T-They are gone! What am I-I supposed to do now?

She said while grabbing her hair. Her eyes filled up with tears immediately.

Nezuko : I am sure they are okay... You can stay with us before we find them.

Shinobu : no no no I can't stay with y-you. I need to f-find them. I promised them I'll come b-back!

Nezuko : You can't go out on your own. It's dangerous. I promise you I'll help you find them.

I said and smiled. Shinobu looked at me still with tears in her eyes. She forced a little smile and nodded.

----

We looked around the house for some things that could be useful. All we could do after was go to Makomo's house that was still a bit far away, but I really wanted to rest. I had enough of this. I looked at Muichiro who was sleeping on my back resting his head on my shoulder.

Shinobu : He's not looking good. We should hurry.

I nodded.

----

Couple hours later I heard something behind me. Like someone was calling me. I looked behind and I saw Makomo. She ran up to me and hugged me, I couldn't hug her back because I held Muichiro. She pulled away and looked at Shinobu. She waved at her and Makomo smiled.Makomo then noticed Muichiro.

Makomo : W-What's wrong with Muichiro? Is he sick?

I nodded. She looked at him with a sad look and led us to her house. I walked into her house and immediately felt relieved. I can finally rest. I looked behind me, Shinobu stood in front of the door, not coming in.

Nezuko : You're not coming?

Shinobu : I-I don't want to be a bother. What if you are already running out of food? or something like that... I need to look for my friends too.

Nezuko : You're not going to be a bother. Just come in.

I said and smiled. She smiled back. I then felt Muchiro waking up. He lifted up his head and looked at me.

Nezuko : Gooood morning sleepyhead . How are you feeling?

Muichiro : tired... Where are we?

He said and looked around him.

Tanjiro : At Makomo's house.

Muichiro : w-what really?....

Tanjiro : mhm I then took Muichiro upstairs and sat him down on a bed. I then went to the wardrobe and took out clean clothes for me and Muichiro. I handed it to him and then left the room. I went downstairs to ask if Makomo has any pills that can make Muichiro feel better.

Kanao : Oh Nezuko , you are just on time. I made some food for you, Muichiro and that girl that came with you.

Nezuko : Thank you so much Makomo but first do you have any pills for Muichiro?

Makomo : Oh right, wait a second.

She said as she looked at a cabinet and took out a small box. She opened it and took out a package with pills. She handed it to me and poured some water into a glass. I thanked her and went upstairs. I opened the door from Muichiro's room and walked in. I sat down on the bed next to him and handed him the glass of water.