Infected

Nezuko's pov

Me, Shinobu and Makomo sat in the kitchen in silence. Shinobu was eating her food while me and Makomo just sat there. Genya joined us a while later.

Nezuko : How's Muichiro?

I asked and turned to look at Genya who sat down next to Shinobu.

Genya : He didn't look good when we walked to my room I had to carry him but those pills should make him feel better. Also if you want you can sleep there with him the bed is big enough.

Nezuko : And you ?

Genya : I'll just take the couch.

He said as a man with white hair and scars on his face walked into the room.

Genya : Ah Nemi you're awake.

Sanemi : Who are they and what are they doing here? He said with an angry tone.

Shinobu : Not even gonna say hi to me?

Sanemi : Shut up Shinobu.... Shinobu ?!

He realized and looked at her. She waved at him and put on an annoyed smile.

Genya : So to answer your question. These are Shinobu's friends. They were chased by zombies and then they ended up here. They also mind know where we can go so we get saved.

Sanemi : I see. Well why waste time. Let's go there now.

Shinobu : We can't

Sanemi : Why?

Shinobu : Muichiro is sick. We need to wait until he gets better.

Sanemi : Who the heck is Muichiro? Is he one of you?

He said and pointed at me and Makomo . I shook my head as no.

Shinobu : He's upstairs in Genya's room.

Senami : I see 2 hours later

Nezuko : How are you feeling?

I asked Muichiro and placed a plate of food in front of him.

Muichiro : A bit better.

He said and rubbed his eyes before looking at the food. He grabbed the fork and moved it closer to his mouth. Right when the food couched his lips, he dropped the fork on the floor and covered his mouth.

Nezuko : A-Are you okay?! Do you still feel sick?

I panicked.

Muichiro : N-No I felt fine until the food came closer to my mouth.

Muichiro said quietly while still covering his mouth.

Shinobu : Is everything okay here?

Shinobu asked as she walked into the kitchen where me and Muichiro sat. We both looked at her and nodded.

Shinobu : You okay Muichiro?

Muichiro : mhm..

Muichiro hummed while he had his head laid on his arms in front of him. Shinobu looked at me, clearly not believing Muichiro.

Shinobu : Those pills didn't work? She asked. I just shrugged my shoulders and looked at Muichiro.

Shinobu : I'll ask Genya is he has different ones... if they won't work we maybe should stay here o-

Muichiro : No! We d-

Muichiro yelled out standing up from his chair but immediately dropping back down, grabbing his stomach.