Guilt

Shinobu's pov

"Shinobu....Shinobu...." I heard someone calling me. I stopped and turned around. It was Mitsuri. "Why did you do that to me.... I thought we are friends"

Shinobu : M-Mitsuri I-

Before I could finish, my mother, father and older sister appeared next to Mitsuri. "You let us die.... why?

Shinobu : I-I tried to save you. I am sorry.

"You disappointed me Shinobu... I thought you were better than this" Tears built up in my eyes as Mitsuri walked up to me. She looked down at me before pulling my face closer to hers. "Look at you... you only care about yourself, right? Poor Muichiro. Just because you wanted to get saved... Yuichiro had to sacrifice himself...He was the only person from Muichiro's family who was alive" I looked at my shaky hands and broke down on my knees. Mitsuri pulled me by my hair to make me face her. "Now you are crying?! Now you feel guilty for what you have done?!"

Shinobu : I am sorry. I-I am sorry.

I repeated still with cheeks covered from tears.

Shinobu : I am sorry... I am sorry... I am sorry.

-

Shinobu : I AM SORRY

I yelled and sat up.

Nezuko : Shinobu you are awake!

I heard Nezuko say. She walked up to me as I looked around.

Shinobu : W-Where are we? Why are we here?

Nezuko : You collapsed, we had to stop somewhere.

She said and gave me a cup of water and a tissue. I took a sip and Nezuko sat down next to me.

Nezuko : Are you feeling okay?

I nodded slightly and dried the tears on my cheeks with the tissue Nezuko gave me. I looked at the other side of the room to see Makomo and Muichiro next to each other. Makomo was holding Muichiro by his side as he had his head laid on her shoulder. I immediately remembered what Mitsuri told me. "Poor Muichiro. Just because you wanted to get saved... Yuichiro had to sacrifice himself ...He was the only person from Muichiro's family who was alive '' Tears built up in my eyes again. Is it really my fault that he's dead? I just wanted to help... I just wanted everyone to get saved.

Shinobu : I am sorry...

Nezuko : Why are you apologizing?

Shinobu : I-I just wanted e-everyone to get saved but I-I only killed a-another person. We should h-have stayed at Makomo's h-house as you s-said. I am sorry. I said and tried to hold the tears back. Nezuko pulled me closer to her.

Nezuko : Don't say that... I understand that you only wanted the best for all of us. It's not your fault that Yuichiro died.

I just nodded and laid my head on Nezuko's shoulder.

-

Makomo : So are we ready to go?

We all nodded. Nezuko peeked outside and then opened them. We all walked outside and followed Nezuko . Makomo ran closer to Nezuko and walked next to her while I walked behind them and Muichiro behind me. She had her arms close to each other as he kept looking at the ground. I stopped for a second to wait for him to walk next to me. I looked him in the face. He had dried tears on his cheeks but he wasn't crying anymore.

Shinobu : Hey Muichiro.

Muichiro : hm?

Shinobu : I am sorry.