Pain (part 1)

BEEP BEEP BEEP

"AHHH SHIT"
What a great start to the day... I woke up in a lot of pain, that mattress is really uncomfortable. But nothing I can't handle, right? Right?

Anywho I better get going before I'm even later than I am right now.

I got off my dirty-piss stained mattress and head straight to the bathroom. I'm glad I didn't wet the bed last night, I don't think I could have handled that without having a break down. The fact I even wet the bed in the first place is pathetic. I wish I was able too control it, but I can't stop. It's really annoying! I swear I'm the only person who does this, why is it me, it's always me...

I freshen up the best I can, cleaning my open wounds poorly. I wash my face and put a bit of makeup on my bruises then head to my room too find a outfit for today out off my small selection of clothes. I don't have many, most if not all of them are my mothers, the ones my dad didn't burn.

Most of my clothes are very scratchy so I only wear a select few. There all pretty stained and dirty considering I don't have access to a washing machine nor a bath tub just a little sink in the bathroom and a broken toilet.

You must be wondering where my dad is, and, I don't know he hasn't been her in a while, about a week. While I'm not complaining, we're running out of food, and it about time for the rent to be paid.

Luckily I have a job while it's enough to pay the rent, I will have little money left for food. Ugh I haven't eaten in about two days I'll have to go out and get something quickly.

It pick out this blue shirt and gray sweat pants paired with some dirty vans. I pull my black hoodie over my head and slide on my backpack. But not before gently shoving my best friend in there, milo.

 But not before gently shoving my best friend in there, milo

Milo is my bestest friend she's been with me all my life. The hospital I was born at gave it to me and my mom. My dad wasn't there for my birth. My mom had to do it all alone. I hate my dad for that, he left her there... on the hospitals curb. Alone...

My mom was the light of my life, my best friend, but she left... she was killed by one of my dads friends I hate his friends. There always very touchy. They make me feel gross. After my mom left I got hurt a lot more. It's all my fault. I should have been there to protect her like she always protects me... I can't even do that... I'm pathetic. I really miss my mom... her stories, her cuddles, her touch, her face, her... her.

My dad would hurt her while she protected me. I should have been protecting her! She's sacrificed so much for me and I can't even save her from death I'm so bad.. so so so so bad...

I didn't realize I was on the floor rocking back and forth in a ball pulling my hair and scratching my ankles until my old iPhone 6s started ringing...

(Scam likely)

(10:12am)

"FUCK ME
IM SUPER LATE GOD"

I practically fly off the floor and swing out the small apartments front door running to school as fast as I can. I hope I have a good day and people will leave me alone... I doubt it.

I pray my dad won't come back any time soon but my luck is always bad

My dad is a bad man. He hurts me a lot, but it's okay once I get enough money, I'm out of here...

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

HIIII THANKS FOR READING THE FIRST CHAPTER OF MY BOOKKK IT WAS A SHORT ON BUT ITS A BIT OF BACKGROUND ON THE MAIN CHARACTER

BYE BABES❤️❤️❤️