Home Inspection (Part 9)

POV Calliope
Once get home, I pull of my coat hastily and run up the stairs. I find my wife pulling of her pajamas.

She mainly works at home because of her job as an architect. Right now she's building around 7 beautiful homes and she rarely leaves the house setting along the times when so goes out and check on the production of the homes she's building.

We've had this life set up for a while, and we're just bored. Nothing new ever happens. That's when foster parenting come to play.

Me and my wife are getting ready for a home visit. The social works have to come and look over our home to make sure it is suitable for a foster child.

My wife and I decided to foster while looking for a little to take care of. The kids where open for are cases where reunification is possible. Adopting a child is a big commitment and we don't think where ready for that.

We are very behind on time the house is dirty, there are no locks on our knife drawers, and we aren't dressed.

"Calliope can you hand me the shirt on the chair" my wife says while pulling some random pants up.

"Which one" she then looks up confused

"There's two?" We both laugh and I just throw her both of the shirts.

After we where dressed I run down stairs into the kitchen and finally put the damned locks on the knife draw. We've had those locks for about a week, we've just been putting off installing them.

Before we start deep cleaning the house.

POV Zoey

After getting dressed and running down stair we both start to prepare the house for this visit.

I know we should have gotten this done earlier... To be fair they informed us about the visit this morning. I had to text my wife about it because she was at work.

I hear the door bell ring while being elbow deep in the toilet.

"Shit" I whisper while pout the cleaning things back. I ran out the bathroom while whipping my hands on my apron.

I see my wife it the door straightening her clothes and fixing her hair. She turns to me and throw me a thumbs up. I throw one confirming that I'm ready...
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Bro should I put a chapter of showing what the house looks like and like the rooms or just leave it. Idk cuz I kinda find it tacky but if y'all want it I'll do it

BYEEEEEEEE❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE VIEW S ABD VOTES BTW I LOVE YALL FR