Teaching(part 5)

I added a new character to the cast cuz I was thinking ahead a bit so I think I have a few chapters in my mind but idk AND THEYRE BLACK🤞

As I'm driving I can't help but think of my new job. My wife and I are pretty wealthy. I used to be a senator along with my wife. Extremely boring job but, it pays well. Zoey and I served one term together. We now have the funds to accompany our dream jobs without having to worry about money. We are very grateful for this opportunity and the point we are at now. We both come from poor, unloving backgrounds and here we are now. I am so proud of my wife and what she has lived through. What she has accomplished is absolutely extraordinary.

Drawing away from my little mind rant I find myself in the school parking lot. I'm not the nervous type but god damn am I nervous. My mind is constantly thinking will my students like me. There's a great deal of children out on the parking lot, adding to my anxiety.

As I step out of my Jeep Wrangler with a scant bounce even with my 6'5 figure, walking to the trunk to grab my things. I didn't even set my classroom up yet. Hell I don't even know where my classroom is.

After getting my classroom number and key for the arrogant twat of a receptionist, I walk around the school looking for my classroom.

815.... 814... 813... 812... 823!

The school is set up so strangely I can't find my classroom! Who the fuck made this. As I was just about to go ballistic I finally find 811.

Opening the door I find a pretty spacious (but no to big) empty class room I have a 20 minutes before the bell so I get to work.

I start with rearranging the badly arranged desks making groups of four, adding little cute pastel table numbers in the middle. I bring one of the tables they have providing and bring it to the side of the door,sweeping and putting up paintings and wall decals quickly hurry to finish as the bell rings. Once I finish that I practically run to my door and greet my incoming students.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
YAYYY I DID ITTTT
k so sorry for the slow updates but I got a short one out for y'all. Thank you so much for 200+ readers btw I'm do grateful and y'all make me  so happy😩✊🏾

I probably should put my age out there like that but wtv Im in the 7th grade in a algebra class. IDK WTF BE GOING ON UP IN THAT MUG
Luckily I have a aunt who teaches algebra if not I would have to drop out most deff
So if u where wonder what was taking me so long.
ALGEBRA

OKAY BYEE 😌❤️❤️❤️❤️