Home Inspection pt2 (part 10)

Chileee I total forgot they had a dog... y'all just pretend like I told y'all the dog with a sitter for the moment k?
ENJOY 😘

POV Calliope
"Hello!" My wife perched out kindly.

"Hi! I'm Kanyaa Harris, I'm here to do a home inspection, am I in the right place?"

"Yes you are! Come on in." I say gently. She's young, and looks new.

"Thank you, go ahead and give me the tour." she says politely.

We walk her around the house showing her everything, every nook and cranny. All the rooms and the back yard. While we where walking, she was scrawling things on a clipboard quickly.

"Alright this look nice! But I do need to check some things before I leave" she says

"Ok!
were here to answer any questions." Zoey says sweetly. I love her sweet voice.

"Can you take me to a running water source" she says.

"Of course" I say

We take her to the kitchen sink and she turns it on. She feels the water until it grows warm and shut it off. Me and my wife look at each other skeptically but we brush it of quickly.

"Alright, I have a few questions to ask. Do you guys have home insurance?"

"Yes we do"

"Do you have a exit plan in case of fire or any other emergency?"

"Not as of now but we will make that plan and file it to the board we do have a pass if you would check our file. We where just informed for the requirements and the check."

"Alright!"she exclaims while checking through her book once again "you seem to be all set! Once you make that emergency exit plan you all will be ready to receive call for foster placements."

"Thank you so much sweetheart" she blushes while we show her to the door.

Once it's closed I look at my wife and the big goofy grin sporting her face

"Babe~!" She says smoothly

I can't help but smile at her excitement. I walk over to her and give her a pec on the check.

"Are you ready baby"I say softy

"So ready" she says in a high pitched voice

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
🎊🎉🎊🎉
HAPPY NEW YEAR

Im Kinda debating on making longer chapters or updating more frequently. Which one should I do😔