Ass Administration(part 7)

After my last period with the little one I started decorating my class more. I wanted it to look welcoming and not like a prison cell.

I need to run to the store to get more decorations but I before that I would like to have a well needed chat with the vice principal.

I do put a few more things away and up in my closet before going to the (VPs) office because clearly, they don't value there students education.

I take me a bit to find the main offices sense I'm new but I managed.

Knocking on her door I straight my clothes and put are a hard demeanor to show my seriousness.

I takes her a while to open the door but she comes out looking disorganized. How do they let these incompetent people work as a head teacher. Its concerning.

She invites me into her office and it looks just as disorganized as she does. I seat in the uncomfortable chair for mostly students who got into some trouble and started stating my complaints.

After our useless conversation I was fuming. This asshole disregarded and dismissed all of my valid complaints.

I'm just going to take my ass home before I fuck somebody up. I'm just going to have to find a way to help my students on my own terms.
—————————————————
Iris POV

When I get home I noticed the car in the drive. No...
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Sorry for the slow updates I been struggling in school dawg
BYEEE❤️❤️❤️