Vice

Ace Carlyle

My eyes fluttered open to a throbbing headache. I drank a bottle of whiskey by myself last night and had nothing to eat at all yesterday so it was a heavy experience. This is exactly what I wanted to feel, but never thought it would go this far. I've drank like this before, but never felt this way – it was clearly not a good idea.

My limbs were sore as I sat up, rubbing my forehead as I tried to identify the place around me. The walls are a royal blue color with a violet undertone, decorated with wall trims and the sofa under me is made of a luxurious velvet in a rose tone. On the door you could read 'VIP #1' in gold cursive lettering. There's a wall across the sofa with all kinds of vibrators, and other toys used for sexual pleasure. And I could hear loud music coming from outside.

Where the fuck am I?

I slowly got up on my feet, rubbing my temples. When I opened the door to get out, I found a tall brown man with a stern look in his eyes "Mr. Carlyle, good to see you're awake," he said "I'll let the boss know you're conscious."

Ignoring everything he said, I asked: "Where am I? And who is your boss?"

He smiled "Just go back inside the room and wait there."

"I don't think so—"

The man pushed me back inside the room "I wasn't asking, Sir." He raised his wrist to his mouth "He's awake, let the boss know."

"Look, I have money, just let me get out of here and I'll pay you whatever you want," I told; I should be quite unsettled by what's happening, but I'm still kinda tipsy and my headache won't let me worry about my life. "How much do you want?"

"I don't want anything from you, Mr. Carlyle," he chuckled. "Nobody intends to hurt you here, not unless the boss instructs us to."

"What kind of boss do you have? Is this some kind of illegal establishment?" I asked frustrated; I just want to go back home and sleep.

"It's certainly not illegal," a woman said and that's when the man moved out of the way — wait, she's the girl who flashed me last night. "But people wouldn't call it a morality sanctuary either," she grinned.

"You're the boss?" I asked in confusion.

"Thank you, Nasir, I'll take care of it from here," she stated and the man immediately left the room, closing the door behind himself.

"How did I get here? Did we have sex last night?" I asked with a knot in my throat — I made an oath to Christabelle to stay faithful for as long as I live; it's a big deal to me to have been touched last by my wife.

"Yes, I don't know and no," she sat down on the sofa, keeping her eyes on me. "When I got in this afternoon, you were barely able to stand on your feet and since I didn't want an unconscious drunk on my curve, I had you carried here."

It's interesting how calm she is "And why am I not able to leave?"

"You are able to leave," her smile softened. "I only wanted to be the one who bid you farewell, and tell you that if you ever come back here, you will not be sold any alcohol — I will not enable your vice," she stated. "Only alcoholics drink like that," the woman crossed her leg "you may leave now, Ace."

It's hard for me to believe this woman doesn't want anything in exchange for keeping me out of harms way. Even harder to believe she told me, straight to my face, that I'm an alcoholic — I don't disagree with it so that's why I didn't fight back.

"Okay," I nodded, still confused by this interaction. "Thank you for helping me," I cleared my throat, and reached for the door handle. However, before leaving I wanted to ask her one question "Now that you've called me an alcoholic, could I know your real name?"