An absolute dream

Lilith Azar

"Fuck!" I looked down at him as he used my buttocks to move me up and down on his cock. Sauv is leaning back on the armchair of the guest bedroom, with me on top of him, legs spread wide, with my hips hanging over the armrests and my shins hanging down the sides.

Sauv showed me a weak smile as he spanked me "You look so pretty on top of me."

I let out a sound between a giggle and a moan "I like being on top of you."

"I know you do," Sauv got up with me on top of him, holding me by my thighs. "And you know I love looking at you when you cum," he carefully put me down on the bed and pushed my thighs down to the sides of my body. Sauv then leaned down so my calves were resting on his shoulders.

"Oh my God..." my eyes rolled back as a whimper escaped my lips; his throbbing cock is tickling my soft spot. "Please keep fucking me like that, daddy..." he loves it when I call him that.

His cock was between my legs as he leaned down to crush his lips against mine, as his hips thrusted against mine, giving me exactly what I asked for.

Ace Carlyle

A weak smile appeared on my lips as I watched a video of Emilia playing with Visenya. Emilia loved being a big sister to another girl, and she took it quite seriously.

I wasn't there when she was told that her little sister would never come back, but I can only imagine how heartbreaking it was for her. I should've been there for my baby girl, but I was in no condition to be of support, and I'm still not.

"Carlyle, I cannot serve you another glass," Valerio, the barman of my usual pub, said.

"What? Why?" I looked at him in outrage. "You know I don't spill or puke on the floor no matter how drunk I am."

"It's eleven in the morning and you've already had five glasses of whiskey," he explained, leaning on the bar. "And that video isn't helping."

Ignoring his comment about the video, I locked my phone "You've never denied me a glass of anything, no matter the hour."

Valerio took a deep breath "Many drunks come through here every day, Carlyle," he told, "but you're the worst, by far, besides other reasons."

"What reasons?" I questioned.

"Can't say," he picked up my glass. "I can give you water or coffee if you want, but no more alcohol."

"I'll go somewhere else where I can have alcohol," from my wallet I pulled out a 100 euro bill and left it on the counter. "Au revoir."

(Goodbye.)

Outside the pub, there was a black SUV with a man leaning on it as he smoked a cigarette "Pourriez-vous me donner une cigarette?" I asked the man, which suddenly looked familiar when he took his glasses off.

(Could you give me a cigarette?)

He only smiled and blew out the smoke "Non."

(No.)

A bitter chuckle escaped my lips "Merci," I turned around and slipped my hands into the pockets of my coat to walk away.