Odd

Lilith Azar
Two days later

We've been traveling the French Riviera for twenty-four hours now. This particular client always fucks me in boats, maybe because rules change when you're at sea or maybe because the reception is bad and he has an excuse to not answer his wife's calls.

"I love it when you look at me like that, baby," my Bulgarian client, Valko, said as I looked at him over my shoulder. It helps that I'm wearing the smallest bikini bottom I own and nothing to cover the rest of my body. I'm sitting on the yacht's bunny pad, letting my skin absorb the sunlight.

I smiled and glanced over Valko's shoulder — Ace was standing there, in his dutiful position; I can confidently say he has a spot in my security team for as long as he wants it.

"What do you feel when I look at you like this, Sir?" I turned around to face Valko, let him have a full view of my tits; he pays me a lot more when I tease him and initiate sex. "Does it make you want to fuck me?" My right hand traveled between my legs to move aside the minuscule piece of fabric covering my pussy — I don't understand how my labia stays inside, but it does.

"I always want to fuck you, Lilith," he crawled towards me, nearly drooling and I grinned; in a way, it does satisfy me to make men want to fuck me so desperately — it means their will is mine to bend.

Valko is a man in his late 40s and he has been my client since I opened up my business, so he thinks I'm his special girl because he was one of the first men to pay for my pussy. He feels powerful and whilst I make him think he is, my bank account balance goes up.

However, as much of an entitled cheating fucker he is, he is good at giving head — I taught him so he would at least give me some real pleasure.

"Ahh!" I whimpered as my back arched and my eyes rolled to the back of my head. "Yes!" I cried in pleasure since the strength of my orgasm was unbearable.

Having sex with other men means nothing to me, it's just part of my job and though I do get pleasure out of it with certain clients, it does not interrupt or warp my feelings for Alexandre, which are on a level unreachable to anyone but him. There's a colossal difference between a real connection and good sex. Alexandre happens to be the one human in the world who gives me both, and that's why I love him.

After quite the public shag, Valko went to his cabin to take a call from his kids and get ready for dinner.

"Well, you've seen all of me now," I said to Ace as he held up my robe for me to slip on. "Didn't think that would happen so soon."

"I'm comfortable with it if you are, Lilith," he politely replied. "It's just work, as you say."

I smiled at him — he understands what I do "It is indeed. So, are you having dinner tonight or will you just hover as you did last night?"

"I'll hover and have dinner when you're in bed," he said. "It's my job to keep you safe at all times."

I nodded "I know, Ace but we are in the middle of the French Riviera — you can get away a little if you want; Valko has a security team as well, remember."

Ace nodded "I do remember, but you're not going to convince me."

I chuckled "Fine. Do as you wish." It doesn't bother me that he hovers.