(12) Sweet piece of Big Girl

Jess and I talked for another maybe 20 minutes or so, I saw the time. It was 5:49 and it would take me a while to get home. I ran up to Ashes room and knocked on the door.

"Come in, doors open!"

"Hey Ash"

She turned around to look at me and smiled sadly. She knew I had to leave.

"I'm sorry Kaitlyn, I haven't really talked to you all this time while you were here. I was just so mad at my dad (A/N Hahahahaha it rhymed. I'm so lonely....) for just assuming that you'd betray him. Despite having me and mum tell him otherwise."

Her voice sounded sad and pained. It almost physically hurt me knowing that Ash was angry and sad. Not crying, but still sad none the less.

"It's ok Ash, I don't quite get this family but it's ok. I'm not going anywhere, so you can talk to me about things. We are going to be sisters after all" I laughed lightly at the end of the sentence

She smiled weakly at that and sniffled. She walked up to me and hugged me. I was a bit taken aback, but hugged her back.

"I'm glad you're my brothers mate" she mumbled into my shoulder.

"So am I Ash," I mumbled back to her "here let me put my number in your phone so you can text me."

She unlocked her phone and passed it to me. I put my contact name as 'Lyn O'Neil' and put my phone number in below it.

"I'll see if I can come over tomorrow, okay?"

"I really hope you can Katie...."

"I'm sure I can and if not, you might be able able to come to mine and meet my sister, Holly."

"You have a sister?!?"

"Yeah she seven and looks a lot like me"

"Awwwwww! I love little kids!"

"Be careful. She might kick your butt if you call her a little kid. She's a, and I quote 'sweet piece of big girl"

Ash laughed. "Your sister sounds like a riot."

"Don't even get me started" I looked at my watch and saw it was 6:12. OHMERGERD!!!! "I need to get out of here before midnight!"

"What's the time?"

"6:12!"

"Come on I'll drive you!"

We sprinted out to the car, her being slightly faster than me, and jumped in.

"Address?"

"Please you know where I live. You know where everybody lives"

"Gooooood point!"

We drove for about 5 minutes because of her almost breaking the speed-o-meter. We arrived at my house and I got out of the car. I could barely stand because when we went over speed bumps in the road I would be launched about a foot in the air and land back on my seat.

"Ash?"

"Yes?"

"Remind me never to ride in a car with you driving again."

She let out a big laugh and snorted while she was at it. I laughed with her when Holly came out of the house and hugged my legs.

"KATIE!!!!!"

I put my hands over me too small ears and waited till she stopped screaming my name. I uncovered my ears and picked her up in a hug.

"Is this Holly?"

"Yes I am. Who are you?"

"My name is Ashlyn"

"You're pretty"

"Thank you"

They were both smiling. They just stared at each other smiling for about 10 seconds then Holly said "Are we going to be friends?"

"I hope so big girl"

Holly puffed out her chest and ran back inside.

Ash and I laughed.

They definitely were going to be friends.

-----------------------------------------------
This chapter was just a filler, so I was not long.

My friend Keely has just decided to write a book on wattpad! I hope some of you will go check it out, it's called 'The nerd love... Or not?', her profile is im_keely . So check it out.

Vote, comment, follow...... Or don't, your choice

Farewell my Popsicles
~Tesla