(8) Drugging an Alpha?

Ash walked inside the near-empty classroom. I looked past her and saw Ruby kissing Nick!!! She (Ruby) looked at me, as if saying "Ha ha ha, I told you so!" and oh boy did it make me want to strangle her. (A/N Comment what you would do to her :] )

She walked away smirking from Nick who looked so out of it, that it wasn't even funny. She looked as if she was about to leave, but Ash obviously wasn't taking any shiz from the pack slut. But as I was saying, Ash lunged on the whore and started pummeling her face, while I went to Nick.

His pupils were absolutely MASSIVE! He looked at me and his face went into a sort of lopsided smile.

"Kaitie-Poo I misched yoooo"

"Oh god"

I looked at Ash and saw her wiping her bloody nose with the sleeve of the jacket she was wearing, the blood from when Ruby probably got a good swipe at her.

"Ashlyn?"

"Yes..."

"I think Nick was drugged?"

It sounded more of a question, but I knew I was right. The question is, what with? Ash came over holding the bridge of her nose to stop the bleeding. She took one look at her brother and immediately pulled out her phone.

While Ash was texting furiously I got some tissues and wet them with the tap in the corner of the classroom. It looked as if it was a science room once upon a time, just without all the vials, colorful stuff and explosions.

I pushed Ruby's unconscious bloody, beaten, bruised body to the side and started cleaning up the blood that had spattered on the floor when the whore got her ass beat.

After about a minute of cleaning the drying blood, I realized that tissues were not sufficient for the job so I started searching for an actual cloth. I had just found a cloth to clean the floor with when Ash came up to me and told me that her mum (the current Luna) was coming to pick them up. She also told me to text my mum and ask if it was alright that I go to her house.

I did as I was told because I'm such a good little girl.

Me: Hey mum, was wondering if I could go 2 my new friends house?

Mum: Sure sweetie as long as you're back by 6 that fine.

Me: Thank you I love you mum xx

Mum: Love you 2 xoxoxo p.s. I'm glad you're making friends.

I sigh, of course she would add that last sentence. She knows I was never good at making friends because of my "condition", but what can ya do?

"Ash I'm allowed but, I just need to be back by 6"

"Cool"

We waited about 10 minutes before her mum came. I could see where Ashlyn and Nick got their unusual eye color from. Ash's mum had dirty blonde hair tied up in a pony tail, she had bright emerald green eyes and a scar just beside her right eye. She was wearing a light wash denim skirt that went mid thigh and a white tank top. Even in plain clothing she was absolutely gorgeous.

She walked up to us and gave Ash a hug then she came up to me and gave me a hug. She must have seen how taken aback I was.

"You didn't think I wasn't going to give my sons mate a hug now did you?"

I looked at Ash, who shrugged.

"Now where is this son of mine?"

She said it sternly with a bit of her Luna authority seeping through. We lead her into the classroom that had Nick in it (we were waiting outside the school for Ash's mum). She took one look at her son and swore under her breath. She asked us to grab one limb each and help carry him to the car.

"Hop in girls. We're going home".

So with Nick in the trunk, Ash and I got into the car and went to the pack house.

-------------------------------
Sorry that it's not very long but it's all I got for now.

Comment if you want me to do QOTD (Question of the Day)

Vote, Comment, Follow and I shall update as soon as I can my lovelies.

Farewell for now my fellow animals and aliens.

~Tesla