Chapter 6

The next day I awake to Calum cheerfully holding a cup of coffee and a plate of French toast drizzled with chocolate sauce.
"Thank you." I say. My heart fluttered at his act of kindness.
"How come you're not at the studio with the guys?" I question ,knowing that the band was recording a new album.
"We taking a day off, plus I wanted to spend time with you." Cal says.

*
Calum and I spend most of our day lay in bed.
"Lets go get dinner." Says Cal.
"That would be lovely." I reply back.

I get dressed in a bright orange crop top and black jeans with chains clipped to the waist band . I wear a short camo jacket. I finish my hair and grab my bag.
We take the elevator to the parking lot. The short ride was silent but not awkward .

As the gentleman he is Calum opens the passenger door for me and I sit on the fabric car seat.
Once we are belted in and ready to go he hands me the aux cord .
Arctic monkeys bleared through his speakers.

We  get to the  rose park hotel.
The waiter shows us to our seat.
I order a cider and Cal orders a beer.

All we talk about whilst eating our dinner was all the couple get away we had been on and which ones we wanted to go on .
"I can't believe we've never had a nature get away, we've always stayed somewhere in the city." I exclaim.

"Well that's sorted then , beach or woods?" Cal asks.
"Beach for sure." I say excitedly.
..........................................................

Max and I where stood outside of target smoking cigarettes and talking about what days we had off to see if we could plan something .

It turned out we only had  one weekend off together this month.

"Jupiter." I hear someone shout.
I turn quickly, I smile when I see Calum holding a brown paper bag .
"I got you some McDonald's because you forgot to take lunch." He says.
"Thanks babe. " I reply.
"Better be on my way busy day at the studio." Cal says before scurrying off.

Max gives me the biggest grin.
"He's so sweet ." He says helping himself to one of the two milkshakes.
Max and I enjoy the McDonald's before going back to work.
"Wanna come for a drink afterwards?" Max questions.
"Sure." I respond.

*
After a crazy day at work Max and I make a move and are on our way to his for a few drinks.

When we get there I help myself to a bottle of cider from the fridge and take a seat in the living room.
The conversation flows as always.
We where both feeling strangely nostalgic about our friendship and talked about many memories.

Some of the best were when we where hanging out with Calum and the band.
"Oh my god who could forget the jet lag after the sounds live feels live tour." I say.
"We all went crazy after that." Max says.
"The keeks that must have been made out of energy drink fuled chaos." I laugh.

We are in drunken hysterics.
I say goodbye to Max and make my way over the road to my apartment block.

I'm met by a sleeping Calum spread on the sofa. I smile , bend down and kiss his cheek , before heading to bed myself.
It wasn't long before sleep consumes me.

*
The next morning I wake up in Calum's arms.
"When did you creep into bed?" I question lazily.
"Once I heard you come in , it wasn't exactly quiet." Calum giggles.
"Did you have a good time?" He asks. "I think so my head is killing me." I answer.

Calum picks up a tee from the floor and puts it over his head before leaving the room.

He comes back with a coffee and pain killers.
I smile softly.
"Thank you." I say.
"No problem, I better get going." Says Calum.

Once I felt more awake I sit at my desk and log into my computer and update my blog, it wasn't about anything in particular I just said what was on my mind.