Chapter 18

We had finished the Europe leg of the tour and now where in America. I couldn't believe that we would be in New York for Christmas, the place Elf was set , a classic Christmas movie.

But for now we where in Nashville Tennessee.  The show was excellent,we had some extra time at the end of the show so decided  to do a meet and greet in the lobby of the venue.
We made sure that everyone had a chance to take pictures with the guys.

For the next two days we visited land marks like the Batman building , it was so crazy to me like how many windows does on building need and how difficult must it be to clean them all because none of them looked to have a speck of dust on them.
Next we visit Dollywood for obvious reasons, Dolly Parton has always been a music icon. It was so interesting to learn more about her life.

For the next 4 days we went to Denver Colorado and Wyoming. During this the weather had definitely gotten colder and Max's jeep came in handy when the snow came. For the past days off we made snowmen , had snowball fights before warming up in the tour bus with hot chocolate.

Christmas was around the corner ,we had a few more states to visit before we would be in New York for .
*
We visited Pennsylvania , New Jersey and Massachusetts . Every state became more festive .

Once in New York we where told that we would be treated to a hotel room as a Christmas present . Finally a whole room for me and Cal to ourselves. As much as I loved waking up with everyone in the morning it did kill the romance slightly , not having time alone.

This week would be switched so that the band would have their two days off before going to perform the last US concert. Tonight was the Christmas light switch on and Christmas market. 

We pulled up to the Renaissance hotel .
The crew check us in and hands out our key cards. We all go straight to our rooms.

I have a shower that's actually warm, it was the first shower in ages that I didn't want to get out of straight away.  Once dry  I get dressed in a turtle neck woollen dress paired with insulated leggings and high heeled boots. I decided on accessorising with a beanie and a small black purse.

When I was ready Cal and I went down to the bar to meet the others.
We all drank mulled wine and recalled all the beautiful times that we had , had on tour so far.

After a couple of wines , we make our way to Time square which is only a few steps away from the hotel.
I can't help but browse the hand painted Christmas ornaments. My impulses come over me and I buy a reindeer painted with gold antlers and gold spots , the rest of the body was a beautiful gingerbread brown.

Now there where no more stalls to browse so we all bought a mulled wine from a small beverage truck whilst waiting for the lights to switch on.

Suddenly , the count down came.
"10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1." We all shout.
The lights all turn on and look spectacular , each and every bulb shone brightly.
We all whooped and cheered.

We walked  across Time square and marvelled at all of the festive decorations. Cal and I stopped to look at an angel made of gold lights. Instantaneously I felt Cal's eyes on me. I look up at him , he has the biggest grin on his face.
"What?" I ask.
"Nothing it's just that you look like a real angel tonight." He says.
I don't even try to hide my blush.

Cal cranes his neck and attaches his lips to mine. We kiss passionately , Cal's hands rest on my hips. I felt as though I was in the staring role of a romance Christmas movie.

We pulled away and dashed to catchup with the others as they where making their way back to the hotel.

*
At the hotel the rest of the group make their way to the bar. Calum and I take an early night.

(Smut warning ⚠️)
I go into the bathroom and get changed into an elegant black laced night gown that only fastens just under my breasts leaving the rest of my body exposed.

Once ready I call out to Calum.
"Close your eyes." I say.
I hear him chuckle to himself but he does as I say and I walk out of the bathroom into the bedroom.
"Ok." I say seductively.
Cal wearily opens his eyes.

"Fuck." He breathes.
Cal removes the quilt that was covering his legs before and stands from the bed. He comes over to me stopping just inches away. I could feel his breath on my neck.
Cal slips his hands under my night shirt resting them around my waist.
"It should be illegal to be so fucking sexy." Cal growls.
My stomach flips at the tone of his voice.
"Well then maybe I should be punished." I say giving him puppy eyes.

"That can arranged." Cal says before our lips crash together. As we make out Cal's hands discover my body like its the first time. They finally rest on my ass. He lifts me up I wrap my legs around his torso.
He walks us over to the desk.
As we pull out from the kiss I graze his bottom lip with my teeth.

I was now sat on the desk . Cal hooked his fingers into the waist band of my black laced thong and slipped them down my legs they then ended up on the floor.
I couldn't help but moan when he slipped a digit inside of my wetness. With his other hand he massaged my inner thigh. I was reaching my high before he removed his hands from my body.
"Why'd you do that." I breath.
"You where enjoying yourself to much baby girl." He laughs lightly before licking his fingers like he had just finished a bag of Cheetos.

He gets on his knees and thoroughly licked at my folds as I caressed his hair. It was hard not to finish there and then.
"Damn babe you taste so good." He says his breath tickling the sides of my thighs.

He picks me up once more and carefully lays me on the bed. I wrestle with his jeans and shirt as he untangles me from my night shirt. As we race to reach our climax I can't help but place my hands on Cal's chest. He plays lovingly with my breasts.

We are a heaped mess of moaning.
"Well that was worth the wait." Cal breathes.
"It certainly was, it's to bad we'll be back in the tour bus in a few days."I reply.
Cal wrapped his arm around my shoulders before looking at his watch that was on the side table.
"Merry Christmas Eve baby girl." He yawns.
We snuggle down for a well earned sleep.