Chapter 22

After weeks of packing that had started on the night of the break in by the paps it was time to load up the van that was kindly donated by Cal's dad.

"Well here's to a new chapter I guess." I say shutting the van door.
"I'm so glad you chose to start a new chapter with me." Cal say lovingly.
"I wouldn't of done it with anyone else." I say.
Calum takes his hand off of the wheel and places it in mine.

We got to Cal's and unpack my belongings. I affectionately spread my green throw over Cal's bed.
"At least I'll have your smell here even when your out." He says smelling the blanket.

2 hours later we where finally done unpacking.
"I need to show you a few things." Cal says out stretching his hand for me to take.

He shows me every hidden emergency button in his house.
"I never knew it was this bad." I say truthfully.
"It's not bad , I have the best job in the world it's just that it comes with a few negatives." Cal answers.

Cal makes me a cup of coffee and me, him and Duke cuddle up on the sofa and watch Tv.

*
All of us thought that once I'd left my apartment the paparazzi would go to. We where so wrong, they had moved to Max's apartment block and would photograph him every time he left his house  and would try to bribe him with money to give up personal details about our lives.

The only thing that we could think of was Ashton would go and stay with Max , mostly because there was safety in numbers.

Tonight Max had called me in a panic.
He told me about how the paps had tipped his bin over to find what ever they could before entering his apartment and taking pictures of him as he shouted at them to get out.

'Right that's it .' I think to myself.
I told Calum about what had happened. He was furious, I calmed him down before he strolled down their and ripped their heads off.

We thought until our heads hurt. We decided that we could move Max into the house next door that had just been put on the market.
I talked to Max and asked him how he would feel about this idea.
He accepted in a heartbeat.

The next day Cal gets in touch with the seller and manages to get him down to half of the asking price. We lend Max half of the money.
Cal gets in touch with the security company that was with the band that would put in all of the emergency buttons.

"Thank you so much for your help guys." Max says appreciatively.
"No worries lovely." I say giving him a hug.

The news of Max shouting the photographers out of his apartment came out but luckily blew over as quick as it came.

*
It had now been a year since I had moved in with Cal and 6 months since Max had moved in next door. I had accidentally pressed the emergency buttons thinking that Calum was an intruder , that had happened at least three times. Every time I had to apologise to the emergency services and it never got less embarrassing.

The end

Idk if this is a weird place to end it but it just feels right. I have loved following Calum and Jupiter through their daily lives and I hope you did to if you want more 5sos fanfics then stick around xx don't forget to Vote and Comment that would mean the world . Until next time adios