Chapter 12

It had been 2 months since Cal and I had gone on a break. It was the hardest thing for me to do but I carried on because it was the best for both of us.

I had taken on Luke's advice and had hung out with the other boys . There had only been 2 awkward run ins with Cal during those times, but that wasn't the hardest part the hardest part was hearing the guys tell me how low Cal had been feeling.

Ash had said something that was really important I had to have a balance. This meant that I had to spread my time between both my boyfriend and my best friend.

I was sat on my bed still in my target uniform smelling of B.O , staring at Cal's contact.

Jupiter: come over
Cal: thank god.

I take a quick shower and put on a flowy night shirt. I grab 2 ciders out of the fridge open one and put them on the counter.

20 minutes later , Calum came bursting in.
I can't help but to run up to him and jump into his arms wrapping my legs around his torso , my hands finding their way into his now dark curly hair that he had , had chopped into a mullet .
"Hello darling." He whispers tucking his face into the crook of my neck.
"I've missed you so much." I say looking into his eyes .
Our lips lovingly crash into each other.

We come up for air and Calum helps me get my feet back on the ground. He grabs the cider I left out for him and rifles through my draw until he finds the bottle opener.
"Let's never do that again." He says with a smirk on his face.
"Agreed." I say with a grin.

We adjourn to the living room.
There was no need for the tv to be on as we filled the room with talk.
"We should have a date night every week , oh and then Max and I are gonna have friends night once a week to. I just need a balance because I love you both so much." I explain.
"That sounds like a great idea." Calum responds.
His support warmed my heart.

.............................................,............

I was on tills with Max today.
"So you guys made up then." Max says.
"Yeah we've made up, I think you could say we've both matured from this situation." I answer.
"That's good, will I still be seeing you around?" Max questions honestly.
"Of course, you'll see me at work and at least once a week for friends night." I explain.
"Sounds good to me." He replies.

After a long day of scanning peoples target buys it was time to go home.
I can't help but turn up the radio to max volume, something I hadn't done in long time. Finally things where going great with both Calum and Max and I couldn't be happier.

I get home and instantly run a bath with bubbles. I dive into the warm water and read my book. 

I was just about to turn the page for the hundredth time when I here a knock at the bathroom door.
"J you in here?" Calum asks.
"Yep let me just get dressed and I'll be out." I answer.
I get dressed in a black dress that was cut up the sides exposing my hips. I paired it with some knee high boots.

"What do you think?" I question opening the bathroom door to reveal my outfit.
"Holy shit that's so hot you're lucky our reservation is so soon else that would be coming off as quick as it went on." Calum says his eyes glued to my figure.

I chuckle and grab my purse in one hand and Calum's hand in the other.
"Come on lover boy lets hit the streets." I say.
We get in Calum's grey bmw. He has the aux plugged into his phone , off course he was streaming his bands music and I was loving singing along to every single word.

Calum and I make it to the Angel's Apple a very modern chic restaurant where a pair of jeans and stained t shirt would not suffice.
Calum dropped off his car with the Valet at the gates and we walked into the restaurant. He gives his name and we are sat at a table away from the rest. A bottle of champagne was lay in a bucket of ice along with two glasses.

We take no time in opening the bottle of champers and serving two portions.
When we where ready to order I got a steak and chips and Cal got the veggie stir fry.

At first there wasn't much talking due to how good the food was. But then chat started to filter through.
"How's the album going?" I ask.
"It's ok we've got most of it , it's just that me and the guys have a little writers block at the minute." Cal answers truthfully.
"Oh damn that doesn't sound great , how are you guys gonna fix that?" I ask intrigued
"Actually we where thinking of taking a working trip to the Nevada desert to try and get some inspiration." Calum tells me. "That might mean our second date night may have to be over face time." He adds.

I can't help but snigger at this proposal.
"Yeah that's fine, it'll definitely be different." I joke.