5. The Savior

The next day, Wynchell fixed his hair neatly and he wore his best dress. Suddenly, a woman wrapped her arms behind him. He backed away in shock and looked at the woman who was smiling at him.

"You haven't changed a bit prince Wynchell," the woman said giggling, she opened her fan to cover her face.

"Princess Adrianna?" Wynchell asked, as the girl slowly closed her fan.

Princess Adrianna, the youngest daughter of the king of Octaviah, king Matthew. She has long black hair that flows down to her waist, she has perfectly tan skin and naturally red lips. She has eyes as black as coal and a smile as bright as the stars in the sky. She wore a long purple gown and a purple crown, her fan is the weapon that can hide her from evil eyes.

"Princess Adrianna!" Wynchell exclaimed as he wrapped the girl into his embrace, when he pulled away he saw the queen approaching them.

"Mother, why did you not tell me that the princess is here?" He asked, the queen smiled and patted his shoulder.

"You were tired yesterday, I didn't want to disturb you," the queen explained.

"Do you want to spend time together?" Adrianna asked, and the queen agreed she urged Wynchell to go with her.

At that time prince Lufian walked elegantly down the hall with Leon by his side, he held his sword and his black furry cape is being lifted by the wind as he walk. A few steps later he stopped and looked to his side seeing his brother and the princess, along with the queen.

"Oh if it isn't princess Adrianna!" Lufian said as he walks in the door.

The three of them looked at him and Adrianna gave an elegant bow. "Greetings, first prince!" She said.

"No wonder someone can't contain his happiness last night," he said hinting at his brother. Wynchell was confused about what his brother is saying, but he decided to keep quiet. He was sure his brother came to mock him again. The only reason he even approaches his brother.

Princess Adrianna smiled and hooked her arm around Wynchell's. "Really?! That's a good sign! I asked the queen to keep it a secret, my visit that is, but I guess she couldn't contain herself!" The princess said.

Lufian looked at the queen and raised his brow. "Is that so?" He asked.

"Well, I don't know how my son here knew about it, but I guess when two people are in love they feel it!" The queen reasoned as she admire the couple in front of her.

"Er... Yeah of course!" Wynchell was just forced to admit it even though it's not true. He looked at Adrianna's innocent face and was afraid to hurt her feelings. Especially if she learned that she's not the one that owns his heart.

Lufian looked at them with a mysterious smirk on his face. "I'd love to stay and chat, but unlike you, I have a lot of things that I need to attend to. You know, crown prince duties. Oh, you wouldn't know that would you?"

"Brother, you might be forgetting that you're no longer the crown prince. Father also gave us equal power to show him who's more worthy!" Wynchell corrected him.

Lufian raised his brow and laughed sarcastically. "Whatever you say. Just as advice, leave the ruling to the more experienced ones. Looking at you now, I don't think you know where your priorities lie. I don't think I can see you as a future king of this kingdom." Lufian then turned his back and left the room leaving Wynchell upset.

"It's alright Prince Wynchell, he might just be insecure that's why he is acting that way," Adrianna said as she patted Wynchell's back.

"Just understand your brother dear, we know what he's been through," the queen added.