8. The War of Galaxirah

After 3-weeks, The army arrived at the gate of the Nerian Palace. Nerian is known for its great architecture and its strong weapons. The gates opened and The king of Nerian, along with his son crown prince Eldian greeted them.

"King Edward, Crown Prince Eldian, we come to your aid," Wynchell said as he bowed to them.

"Welcome to Nerian," Eldian said as he led them into their palace, inside the throne room is a big circular table in which they are planning their next move.

"At this point, Galaxirah already conquered some of the weaker kingdoms. Now he's trying to do this to Nerian. King Fallon already placed his men all around the southern city." King Edward said.

"How many men do we have?" Wynchell asked.

"100,000" Eldian answered.

"We have 50,000 men with us so that makes 150,000. We may have the chance." Wynchell suggested.

"We would. However, Galaxirah came prepared. They brought almost all of their men to conquer Nerian. They are so persistent." Eldian sighed, "but I believe if we made a few tricks here and there, maybe we'll win. But even then we are not sure."

The group spent all night planning how to build their defense against Galaxirah.

|Southern Nerian|

King Fallon stood there with his army, he brought his best soldiers to get what he wanted.

One of the soldiers entered his tent, while he was eating.

"My king, I heard that Avilandrah's King and Prince came here to assist Nerian."

King Fallon laughed, "Great! Now I can kill 2 birds with one stone...Remember, When in war, go for their rulers. I originally planned more than this, But Avilandrah came and presented themselves to me, It would be easier for me to move then." He then walked out of the tent and faced his soldiers.

"Soon We'll rule the world!" King Fallon yelled as he gave a toast to his soldiers.

The soldiers cheered in respect to their king, at that time, they could already see victory coming their way.

The very next day, Galaxirah's soldiers marched to the gates of the main capital of Nerian. They saw the Nerianian And Avilandrian army waiting for them at the gate.

"Don't continue with what you're planning King Fallon! you will only bring your kingdom into ruins!" King Edward shouted.

He raised his hand and gestured for the army to get ready whenever King Fallon makes his move. Wynchell and Eldian stood in their post preparing to surround the enemies. King Gabrhiel stood with King Edward, together they tried to reason with King Fallon. But the conqueror wouldn't back down. He looked proud, and arrogant knowing for sure that he would win.

The battle was between 150,000 men and 300,000. It would be impossible to win, especially if their neighboring kingdoms had already been conquered by the man leading an army toward them.

"Think carefully where your side is King Gabrhiel, it's not too late to voluntarily give your kingdom to me! After all, after Nerian is dealt with...I think you already know what's coming next!" King Fallon proudly said, "It's your choice really, I can get what I want either way. The only difference is...will you risk the lives of your people to go against me?"

King Fallon took his sword and yelled, "To Every soldier in the Avilandrian and Nerian Army! I'm giving you a choice...it's either to surrender or to die! "

The men stood there, maintaining their loyalty to the kingdom.

King Fallon laughed. "Fools! All of you! fine then...I tried to be nice."

Just then, he gestured for his army to attack.

swords clashing, endless screams, blood splatting, cries of regret and determination, Arrows blindly shot enemies or even allies. The horrible scene fascinates King Fallon. He sat proudly in his horse letting his men fight for him.

The war went by for days, but the Nerian Army is persistent. With General Andrei by their side, They didn't let the big Army conquer them so easily. Fortunately, for them, King Fallon seems to be playing along. Buying them more time to plan. However, the enemy forces are not so easy to deal with either. Both parties planning and strategizing. The winner is yet to be known.