13. The Arrival.

|Octaviah|

The very next day, The kingdom of Octaviah was right ahead of them. Lufian smiled as he saw the Octavian Kingdom right before them. He went and knocked at Luzhiah's door. Luzhiah opened the door already dressed, Lufian wasn't expecting that she was already awake, but he isn't surprised. 

"Welcome, to the kingdom of Octaviah!" he said while pointing his arm in the direction of the palace.

Luzhiah's eyes glistened, the kingdom's beauty amazed her. The Purple walls, the music coming from the villages. "It's...beautiful!" were the words that came out of her mouth. 

Lufian nodded, "Octaviah is indeed the most beautiful kingdom despite being the smallest," he replied.

Soon, they reached the dock. Lufian was welcomed by the soldiers. Who immediately gathered to welcome him. Luzhiah, Leon, and Blaze follow behind him and the men stayed to fix their ship. But as they were about to enter the palace, Luzhiah suddenly stopped walking. Lufian noticed that so he approached her. "What's the matter?" he asked.

Luzhiah leaned in and whispered, "What happens if the princess sees me?" 

Lufian looked at the guards and maintained an indifferent face. "Don't worry, she won't do anything to you in her own kingdom. It will only backfire if she did. But if she's stupid enough to do so, I believe you can handle yourself. If not, I'll be backing you up.." he whispered in reply.

Luzhiah nodded, and she then followed behind him. 

Inside the palace, the guards hurriedly informed the king and queen about their arrival. After a while, they hurriedly came to greet them.

 "Octaviah is glad to accommodate the crown prince and his company,"  king Matthew said as he offered his respects to Lufian. The three princesses of Octaviah came to greet them as well. "Thank you, for looking after my people while I'm away," The prince said.

Queen Rain was also present as she tried to embrace Lufian. But Lufian didn't let her.

"You don't need to pretend, my father's not here to see you anyway," his voice was low but Luzhiah heard it. She figured that Lufian and the queen doesn't have a very close relationship either.

Adrianna was smiling, until she noticed the girl behind the prince. It was Luzhiah! Suddenly she acted differently as if she's been stabbed directly through her heart. This woman she tried so hard to get rid of, is here safe and sound. Andrea noticed the mood change in her sister and for some reason, it made her relieved.

Luzhiah looked in their direction and saw the guard that left her there. She gently nudges Lufian's cape and looked in the direction of the man. Lufian understood exactly what she was saying even without using words, he nodded then he said, "Oh, yes...allow me to introduce Lady Luzhiah Emeralds," he introduced her in order to avoid suspicion.

The king and queen warmly welcomed her, "Oh! We're glad she's safe! her mother is actually looking for her," Andrea said, she smiled at Luzhiah. "Go and fetch Madam Emeralds," she ordered the guards. After a while, Athena walked through the doors looking around the room for her daughter.

Athena immediately ran towards Luzhiah as soon as she saw her. "Oh, my Luzhiah!" She cried as she hugged her tightly. "Mom!" Luzhiah smiled and tears flow down her eyes. Andrea smiles as she witnesses their reunion, her eyes shifting to her sister who is struggling to smile. Lufian glared at Adrianna their eyes met and she shivered in fear.

"If you...would excuse me, Mother...father, my sisters...Your majesty," she said as she hurriedly walked away not even able to walk straight.

"Looks like we didn't need to do anything," Andrea whispered to Alenah.