29. Win or Loose (Final.)

|Luzhiah|

I watch as the sun is beginning to set, I looked at the mountain and saw no sign of him. My heart began to feel worry. "Lufian, where are you?" I mumbled beneath my breath. Benjamin seemed to have noticed this and he approached me, putting his hand on my shoulder, he whispered, "Go!" Without any hesitation I decided to follow him.

On my way I was attacked by a few enemies, trying to pierce my armor. But to no avail, I always get to them first. Just then, an arrow pierced the enemy who's attacking behind me. I hear the rumbling of the ground as Abrecan's army approaches. "Am I late?" he asked, I shook my head and nodded in approval on Leon who rode with them.

"The king went to the cliff!" I said. Abrecan immediately understood and asked his people to follow us. "Let's go save your king!" he said and winked. Just like that we rode and followed the path Lufian has left for us. 

But before we can move, a whole army of pirates surrounded us. I waved my sword to fight them, but Abrecan shook his head. "We'll fight them off! go and find your king first!" he said. I nodded and fought my way out of the chaos, I decided it is indeed wiser to find Lufian first. I rode my horse towards the cliff hoping to find what I'm looking for.

|3rd person|

Lufian was getting tired, but so is Fallon. They continued to fight and determining who's strength will endure. In the corner of Lufian's eye, he saw the prince of Nerian badly endured. King Fallon was finally drained he fell into the ground as Lufian pointed the sword at him. "You're old and not as strong as you used to be, king Fallon, for your remaining dignity just surrender!" Lufian tried to reason, Fallon looked at Lufian and he glances around him, his people almost gone.

But a short laugh was made by him. "I have to tell you something first lad, not all your enemies fight you openly. Sometimes, those who you keep beside you turns out to bring more danger upon you..."

Lufian furrowed his brows upon what he heard. "What do you mean?" upon seeing that king Fallon won't speak Lufian grabbed his shirt and shook him. "Speak!" king Fallon, however just gave him an evil laugh.

Lufian lets him go and pointed his sword at him. Just then, an arrow came from deep forest and his Lufian from the back. Lufian gasp as he felt the sharp arrow pierce him. He slowly looked behind him and saw Luzhiah standing there deeply shocked on what she just witness.

"Lufian..." she mumbled.

Just then, King Fallon stood up and stabbed Lufian with a sword.

"No! Lufian!" Luzhiah yelled.

Lufian gathered his strength and and tightened his grip on his sword he turned and pierced king Fallon on the heart and directly beheading him. After that, he dropped his sword and fainted to the ground.

|Luzhiah|

"Lufian!" I yelled as I ran towards him catching him with my arms, "No!" I said trembling as I saw how much blood is coming out of him. He smiles at me as he cups my face. "Don't cry my love," he said with a faint voice.

"Don't talk no more, I'll find Blaze and we'll get home," I reassured him as he was gasping for air. "Blaze!" I called, but there was no sign of the tiger. "Blaze where are you?!" I shouted and yet there was no response. My tears started to fall, "Lufian, please hold on. Abrecan will be here soon, we'll have some help," I pleaded as I hold onto him.

Just then I saw Wynchell running towards us. "Your Majesty-" he was shocked on what he saw, he covered his mouth with his hands and looked at his brother. "Wynchell... help us!" I said with tears, he nodded and went to Lufian's side to help him. But then, we heard a commotion from the mountains.