The Elsbridge Blast.

Log 8: Time: 6:20 P. M

After a few days Mavis still hadn't said a word and Percy has been downcast. Me and Jeremy decided to go search the building at Elsbridge and raid the station, just as we finish raiding the Station we heard a whistle. The whistle was familiar and we turned to see Henry pull into the platform. After a while Percy and Henry were talking about their experiences. 

Henry's story was very interesting, turns out he was at Wellsworth with a passenger train and when the explosion happened Henry's driver threw on the regulator before the coaches were coupled Henry wanted to go back for them but his Driver yelled ...

Henry's story was very interesting, turns out he was at Wellsworth with a passenger train and when the explosion happened Henry's driver threw on the regulator before the coaches were coupled Henry wanted to go back for them but his Driver yelled out That he couldn't and he had rested at Crosby for a few days until Gordon thundered by with the Express and a few nights ago James sped by towards Knapford. However when Henry saw him he went cold. 

Poor James had been affected horribly by the radiation from the facility

Poor James had been affected horribly by the radiation from the facility. Once Henry had finished his story Mavis finally spoke up, she began saying what happened to her. She said that she was shunting at the quarry when the explosion sounded, the quarry alarms went off as the quarry began to collapse, her Driver threw on the regulator and just as they were leaving the quarry there was a loud Bang and her Driver fell limp and there was a second bang and her Fireman also fell dead the cab doors were open so they fell out and were dragged away, but since her crew were dead she just sped down the line whilst being shot at the mysterious people blew up the bridge just before she got over the other side and a day later Percy found her. Then Mavis was cut off by whistling from Henry, Percy asked what was wrong I looked at Henry and realised his crew must have ran him dry getting him here I quickly yelled for Henry's crew to get clear, and just before the could I reversed Percy backwards. Henry's face turned red and his cry for help was cut off by his boiler exploding with enough force to decimate his cab and blow his face off, boiler tubes went everywhere. I slammed on the brakes when I heard Percy scream in pain. I looked and saw A boiler tube had went straight through Percy's eye. 

I told Percy to stay still while I told Jeremy to pull and with that we had pulled the boiler tube out of Percy's eye, he was almost in tears from the pain Mavis comforted him as I wiped away the blood and Jeremy gave him a makeshift eyepatch that...

I told Percy to stay still while I told Jeremy to pull and with that we had pulled the boiler tube out of Percy's eye, he was almost in tears from the pain Mavis comforted him as I wiped away the blood and Jeremy gave him a makeshift eyepatch that he tied around Percy's funnel to keep it on. After that I coupled Percy up to Mavis and I pulled the regulator and we slowly set off to Crosby. We had decided to take a few pieces of rolling stock with us just in case. I'll carry on writing when we get to Crosby.