Day to Day life.

Log 1:

So I should probably go into some backstory about myself as I haven't mentioned much about me and since I have time while we wait for the guard to blow his whistle. Well my name is Craig Murray as you might know, I have a wife and no kids, but the she is wanting to have a talk about that. Anyway I'm 36 years old and have worked this job for about 9 years since I enjoy it and it pays good. Personally this job can get annoying when Percy and Thomas butt-heads over stupid things like their little competition over who can scare who on Halloween and Thomas gets annoyed at having to help Percy with the Mail. Honestly I don't see why as it's rather peaceful gliding along under the stars with not many people around other than occasionally seeing Henry with the Kipper. Percy and Henry get along better than him and Thomas if I'm honest. Oh yeah tomorrow we are going to be working at the Harbour with Toby since Thomas doesn't need as much help on the branch and Mavis at the quarry as business is rather slow,  but Toby is also good to work with as I get the chance to talk to my friends, Daniel and Cel and Percy and Toby don't argue, also Cel can be an airhead which gets him into trouble most of the time, well I guess he's more careful with Toby as he has not yet caused an accident. Anyway the guard has blown his whistle so I'm going to put this away until I can write again.