The Norramby Ambush

Location: Callan Yard

Oliver's calmed down and we've decided that Wilbert would stay with Oliver, while Arthur and Percy with some coal trucks and a water tanker we found carry on down the branch line. We said our goodbyes and set off, Arthur said he should go in front since he was bigger and had a wooden "Shield" on him so we didn't argue with him and soon we reached the place where Thomas fell in the sea. I wonder how it's going back at Brendam Docks, I hope they are alright.  We looked around but only saw a barren place, something caught my eye though. It seemed to be derailed rolling stock that had been crushed, by what though. Arthur and Percy were silent as we trekked along the now abandoned line.

Location: Norramby

We arrived at Norramby and saw a line of trucks around, suddenly I felt a jolt, and then we came to a sudden stop. We soon found out Arthur had slammed his brakes on claiming he saw a person on the line, I cautiously stepped out of Percy with a wooden bat that I had found at Callan and as I got closer to the person I couldn't tell if they were infected or alright since they had their back to me, I stopped a couple of feet away from them so In case they were one of them I could move away faster. I asked if they were alright and slowly prepared to strike just in case. The person turned around revealing that they were infected, but they had no eyes and a large chunk of their face missing. The sight was horrible. I swung my bat then-

February 5th (2 Days Later) 

GOD DAMNIT! How did we lose Arthur!? You may be a bit confused but I'll tell you what happened. 

I swung my bat and just before it connected I heard the thing screech and wail like it was calling something, the bat hit and broke on impact, but it was still standing except with a massive dent in its head. The next thing I knew I was back in Percy's cab and I heard screeching from all sides and Arthur screaming as those things attacked us. I heard gunshots coming from Arthurs's cab and soon Norramby was overrun by the infected "people", we soon heard Percy saying we had to leave but Arthur wanted to fight for a bit longer to clear the line. As if it couldn't get any worse we heard Molly's whistle, I looked back and saw her charging full speed at us, and we heard growling following and soon Molly and Douglas thundered into Norramby and Douglas slammed into the back of Percy and Molly managed to get Arthur. I grabbed the broken end of the bat and threw it at Douglas, I could hear Jeremy yell to Arthur's crew to go forward and Percy was begging us to get him out of there. It was a huge cluster-fuck but Percy was holding off the infected Douglas rather well, however, Molly had gotten in front of Arthur and went for the kill. We heard Arthur try to call out to help but he was cut off by something. My mind was too full of panic and stress thinking we were done for, then I heard Jeremy tell me to look after Percy for him. I was about to ask what he meant but he jumped out of Percy's cab and ran for Arthur's cab and picked up something, I heard shouting and growling but then there was a massive explosion and I looked out of the front windows to see Molly go up in flames and blood everywhere. The noise managed to scare Douglas away, so I uncoupled Percy from Arthur's corpse and we took the long way back to Callan.

Present Time

I am currently in a worker's hut at Callan and I was reflecting on my life so far, Then I noticed this notebook on a shelf and decided to write these events down on paper truth can be shown, and the deaths that this has caused won't go untold

I am currently in a worker's hut at Callan and I was reflecting on my life so far, Then I noticed this notebook on a shelf and decided to write these events down on paper truth can be shown, and the deaths that this has caused won't go untold. I'm honestly beginning to lose hope, I've been contemplating taking the easy way out. I guess we'll see soon...