A Shocking Discovery

Time: 3:33 AM

Alright so I was just awoken by Carl, one of the workmen, he seemed distressed. I asked him was what wrong and he told me to follow him, I could hear shouting outside, so I wasted no time and followed Carl. I looked around then I noticed, Trevor was missing. Douglas seemed to have disappeared as well so that's quite terrifying to think that Douglas was never dead and just listening and had the opportunity to kill us all. Speaking of that, some of the soldiers and workers were missing, well the ones on night watch. Everyone seemed worried, Edward isn't handling this too well and I don't blame him. Boco has been trying to comfort him. Jinty, Pug, and Thomas volunteered to go looking for Trevor and the workers. We tried to convince them that they were probably killed or being held captive, however, their minds are made up. Especially Thomas's, we had to reluctantly agree, I couldn't sleep so I decided this was important enough to write down. Well, they don't know where Trevor could be, but they assumed away from Vicarstown and towards Killdane. This has gone out of hand, guess those things are tougher than they seem and smarter too.  We sent a few soldiers out too in case they spotted anything bad. We said our goodbyes and they left. 

So, the plan may have to change a little in case Thomas and the others don't come back in time, that should give us time to rest. If we can.