Setting together a Plan

Alright, we arrived at Elsbridge and found a few others sitting in the station. To list some of them Diesel, Edward, Mavis, Toby, Wilbert, Trevor, and Bear along with several workmen and Sir Topham Hatt. Everyone exchanged greetings, and we began discussing a plan to storm Crovans Gate to gather any survivors there. Considering it's been blocked off for who knows how long, I feel it would be the best place to begin. Some of the workmen have fitted Neville, Percy, Gordon, and Wilbert with wooden shields similar to what Oliver has. I mean they need to have some layer of protection since they will be near the front and/or at the front. 

The plan is we head down the line, try avoiding any "beasts" along the way, and when we reach the entrance to Crovans Gate we set up some "trained" workmen on the front of the engines with whatever weapons we have. Once that's done, Gordon and Neville will break down the barricades with brute force and rescue any survivors that are there. Crovans Gate should be the easiest place to take down in case of monsters/ military personnel. That is if any show up. After Crovans Gate we will try and get to the mainland/Barrow in Furness before the bridge is shut down. Oh, I never explained the consist, did I? The engines up front will be Gordon and Neville with a flatbed in front of them both, then it will be a single truck and then Boco behind Gordon and Bear behind Neville, then another truck and Percy behind Boco and Wilbert behind Neville. We then have Edward, Toby, Oliver, Diesel, Thomas, and Trevor at the back. We are heading out when anyone would least expect it, midnight. I'm praying this works, because if it doesn't. Well, that's it, we die.