1) i wish i told her i loved her

A|N: I got this idea from a tiktok I saw so credit to: iimwisten on tiktok and this is the caption of the video so I figure it works as a description too: Robin assumes Nancy will never like her back and tries to move on with Vickie, Nancy sees them and wishes she had told Robin that she loves her.
It'll be a bit different since I'm doing my take on how this would happen.

Pov Nancy

While we might've saved the world from vecna for a bit a few days ago it definitely wasn't over. Everyone was at the school helping out where we could with what we could. I wanted to look for Robin to talk to her. Now that things were finally not crazy for a bit I figured maybe I could tell her that I loved her. Hoping it wouldn't be too bold and that she felt the same. She had come out to me a few days after the library and so I knew she liked girls so I just had to hope maybe she liked me too. First I needed a pep talk since alcohol would not be the way to go this time.

"Hi Steve" I said as I walked over to where he was folding towels completely wrong.

"What's up Nancy" he asked and I sat next to him. I took a deep breath. I'm just going to ask him.

"Do you think now would be a good time to tell Robin I love her? Is that too bold, should i tell her I like her?" I asked and he laughed softly putting down the towel he was folding.

"If you think now is a good time I say go for it a Nancy. It's never too late to tell anyone you love them. Plus you seem to be really into her so I say definitely go for it. Plus I'm sure she's into you too. I mean have you seen how she looks at you" Steve said and I thought back to all the times me and Robin were together. She had looked at me like I felt I looked at her.

"Okay. I am going to go for it." I spoke and said goodbye to Steve as I liked around for Robin. Then I saw her making peanut butter sandwiches. I started to make my way over when she suddenly turned her back to me and someone came out the door. Vickie. I watched as they presumably greeted each other and started laughing. I felt a bit of jealousy that she was making Robin laugh but I knew I  wasn't being rational. I kept making my way over when Dustin ran into me.

"Hey watch it" i said laughing as he tripped over a bench. Classic Dustin.

"Sorry was in a rush" he said and I reached my hand to help him up. Trying to prolong having to face Vickie as well as Robin.

"Just be careful" I said and he nodded before running off again. I sighed. Back to the plan. However when I looked over at Robin and Vickie again they were closer and Vickie had her hand on Robins cheek. Then  Robin leaned in and kissed Vickie. I took a step back. And then more. And then suddenly I was running out the gym with tears in my eyes.

"Nancy?" I heard and I turned around to see Steve.

"I should've told her sooner" I said. Wiping my the tears from my eyes. "I should've told her sooner"

"Hey it's okay. What happened?" He asked coming over and embracing me in a hug.

"She kissed Vickie. I should've told her that I loved her sooner but I didn't know what I was feeling and when I figured it out it was too late" I cried.

"It's okay maybe she didn't start the kiss, maybe Vickie kissed her and she didn't want it" he asked trying to help me feel better but that's not what happened.

"No" I spoke "she kissed her. Robin kissed Vickie.

"Oh I'm sorry Nancy, it'll be okay" Steve spoke continuing to rub his hand on my back. I didn't say anything for a while. I just let Steve hold me.

"I wish I had told her I loved her sooner" I finally said.