His personal maid/girlfriend Chapter 15: Battle of the bands

I know I promised you guys I'll type longer so I typed for two whole days and here's the chapter. =) Hope you'll enjoy it. God bless. 

-Kim

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 15: Battle of the bands

Lyssa's P.O.V.

I saw the smirk still on his face as he parted the kiss. I really wished I could slap that smirk off his face, it was starting to get to me. 

''I see that my little maid here has a crush. I really wonder who is it.'' he started to lean towards me. Bad.

''Master, you didn't hear what I said, did you?'' I was so sure he heard me but that question just slipped out of my mouth.

''Why? You scared that I heard something about...you...me...?'' That's it! I jumped on me and I was ready to punch him when he grabbed my fist.

''Lyss...'' that voice made me stop and looked at him.

''Do you love me?'' he asked me.

''Uh-I'' I couldn't tell him...should I? I don't know. He got up and whispered into my ear, ''I said, do you love me.'' that made me shiver.

''Hyle...I...''

''Lyss, I...love...you.'' those words that I wanted to hear for so long. For someone to love me. Tears started to roll down my eyes. Happy tears.

''Hyle, I love you too.'' I hugged him with all my might. He still had that smell on him. That smell which made me felt at home.

''Lyss...can we go back to the party? I need to know what you gave me for my present.'' he said. Of course he did. I checked my watch and it was five minutes to opening gifts time. He helped me up and I straightened my dress. Which was fortunately, clean even after I lied down on the grass.

****

''Hey, where were you guys? For half an hour, we were worried that Lyssa went somewhere and Hyle couldn't find her and ended up lost or mob by fans!'' Selina said while the others were behind her listening.

''We had some problems. But Hyle found me so isn't that okay?'' I asked. I tried not to move so much since Hyle was holding my hand behind our backs. We decided to keep us being together a secret until after the party since there were thousands of girls here waiting to be kissed by Hyle but unfortunately, they won't.

''Hey guys. So what's up with Lyssa's hand, Hyle?'' Kathe suddenly appeared behind us which kind of spooked us. Oh, Kathe. Please don't tell them! 

And as if Kathe read my mind, she changed the topic. ''Hyle, time to open gifts!'' and she pushed him to a table where the gifts were placed. All the girls gathered around and waited for him to opened the presents that they gave him. He opened the gift I sent him first. It was a new guitar. I bought it just before the party started.

He hugged me and said thank you. I expected him to just continue with the next one but no. He let me go and whispered to me, ''TIme to let the secret out.'' I knew what he meant.

''Lyss...thank you for giving me the best gift from all the other gifts.'' before he could finish the girls started complaining like ''You haven't open mine!'' or ''It's just a guitar!''

Kathe silenced them and Hyle continued, ''Her gift wasn't a guitar. The best gift...was having her beside me, and because I met her and she thought me to smile. Plus, she's my maid...and my girl.'' I just heard him right, right? Aw...those were the sweetest thing a guy said. Not being all mushy but really, that was sweet.