His personal maid/girlfriend Chapter 18: Stop breaking my heart...

Warning! This chapter is sad but don't worry! The next chapter is really really good! It'll make you panic and hyper. =)

Chapter 18: Stop breaking my heart...

I went back to our room and lied down on my bed not bothering to change my clothes. I might as well cry all my sadness out but I can't cry, I can't let see me broken just because he left me to go with another girl. I can't let that happened. So I lied down on my bed staring at the ceiling. Hyle wasn't coming back until evening since he told me he was going to go over to Lexie's which gave me a sick feeling. I mean, why would he want to hang out with her? Whatever.

There was a knock on the door. 

''Come in!'' I shouted.

The guys and girls came in and sat on the couch and some sat on Hyle's bed or my bed. Some of them had sad expressions but some had angry expressions.

''What's wrong, guys?'' I asked them. I tried to cover up my sadness by forcing a smile which hurts alot. ''Lyss, you don't have to act tough. You can cry all you want now. Hyle's not here.'' Kathe hugged me. That made me wanted to cry more. Hearing Hyle's name could make me cry a lot. I bit my lip and said, ''I'm really okay guys. I just need some time to get over him. Honest! As long as he's happy.'' I forced a smile.

''Well, in that case. We're going to have band practice later in a special room in the hotel. The Demo Girls are coming in an hour. So clean yourself up and get ready.'' Nathan pat me on the back.

''What about...Hyle?'' I had trouble saying his name. It hurt so much...

''He's coming back in an hour. Seth called him and you don't want to know how the conversation went. Lots of cursing, that's all I could say.'' Nathan said. Nathan didn't like people cursing so that was why he was extremely sensitive when it came to cursing. Especially when it was his friend doing it.

''I see...well, I got to change. Why not you guys go ahead first and get ready the instruments?'' I forced a smile. The guys nodded and went but the girls stayed back to talk to me. They knew that I was hurting in the inside since they were girls and girls knew how each other felt.

''You don't have to lie to us girls, ya know. The boys might be fooled but not us.'' Kathe said as Gretchen and Selina sat on my bed waiting for me to tell them something.

''I just feel so hurt you know? One second he said he liked me and the other, he went with Lexie who he said he hated. And guess what? I'm sure both of them deserve each other. I don't even want to be in the same room. Lexie could take over my life if she wants.'' I said while changing into my girl rocker outfit. Necktie, jeans, and black tank top.

''Well, if you really feel so hurt, why not you tell him that?'' Selina asked.

''Because I can't. I wasn't supposed to. If I did, he'll think I'm weak and would use it to torture me forever.'' I said sarcasticly.

''We're always here if you need us, Lyss. So always come to us.'' Kathe said and stood up. She smiled and took her guitar and walked out of the room.

''Gretchen, how are you going to help us?'' I asked curious.

''Drinks. Refreshments.'' she said and smiled. I always got thirsty after singing too much and Gretchen knew that.

''Thanks, Gret. What about you, Sel?''

''Designs.'' she said and took out some clothes. Nice.

''Well, let's go! I'm done changing anyways.'' I said and we all went to the room. I was expecting us to have a fun time since it involved music but boy, was I wrong. Once I entered, my sight didn't please me. I saw Lexie and Hyle holding hands on the couch in the room with Lexie's head resting on Hyle's shoulder. What. The. Hell. 

I hold back my tears and confidently walked across the room, passing them and straight for the guys. I sat next to Nathan since I didn't want to be anywhere near that guy. Tera saw me and walked over to me. Her face had a sad expression on. Guess she heard what happened. 

''Don't worry, Lyss. You still have friends who love you. You don't need that jerk.'' she said loudly and made sure Hyle heard her. Hyle turned this way and gave Tera his death glare. Jerk indeed. But I love that jerk. His eyes who was on Tera looked to me. I saw sadness in his eyes but he quickly hid the sadness. Why was he sad? He had Lexie now anyways. 

''So what's our song?'' I asked them. 

''I'm sorry, Lyss.'' Seth said and handed me the song lyrics which was printed on a piece of paper. The song title was 'So Close'. I held my breath. It wasn't written by Anjell, I knew that. But it was somehow a song about a girl and a boy who loved each other. But can't be together because the guy loved another girl. I went through the lyrics and almost cried but I held it back.

''It's okay, Seth. The song is beautiful. I love it.'' I said. Because it was. It was a slow song but it was nice. 

''Let's practice.'' I said and we started to practice. And Hyle was forced to leave Lexie alone at the couch. I silently laughed at that thought but quickly shook it away.

Practice went fine except that the fact I almost cried while singing it. Maybe because it was similar to what I was going through. Hyle didn't seem bothered though. He was just staring at the ground while playing his guitar and sang back-up. I got pissed a bit back there but I just let it slide and looked away when he went and kiss Lexie.

My phone rang and I picked it up. ''Hello?''

''Lyssa? You need to get back to school instantly! We forgotten that tomorrow was the school's basketball game. And the cheerleaders need to cheer at the side! You got to come back here and train us!'' Oh right, I was the head cheerleader.

''I got to go guys. Cheerleading alert. Come on, Sel. Let's go back.'' I told them and Sel and I went back to school. Seth drove us there of course.

****

''I'm here!'' I said and went to change into my shorts and loose shirt.

''Thank God you are!'' one of them said and got to her place.

We trained for like two hours with flips and spins everywhere and by the end of it, we were sweating a lot. Well, I was. I didn't know about the others. ''Good, we'll rock the hourse tomorrow! I'm sure of it!'' I said and they cheered.

The next day my head hurt like hell but I needed to get to school! The girls needed me! I pakced my stuff and got into the car. To my surprise, Lexie was joining us which made my headache hurt even more. ''Argh...''

''You okay, Lyss? You don't sound so good.'' Seth asked.

''I'm okay. Just drive. I got a tiny headahce.''

''Well, good luck at the cheerleading department, maid.'' Hyle said. I wanted to punch him so badly...

''Thank you, Hyle boy. I needed that.'' I said and rolled my eyes.

I got out of the car as soon as Seth parked the car not bothered whether the girls mobbed Lexie and Hyle or not. I just walked confidently over the parking lot with a smile on my face. Girls scream and I heard Lexie screaming. They were pulling her hair. Not really hard but just made it messy. I knew I shouldn't have laughed but i didn't care. I just walked away.

I could hear the thump of the basketball and the girls cheering. I tried to do a flip but I fell onto the ground. Everything was spinning around. Stupid headache. I tried again but this time, I slipped and fell. Boom. Onto the ground. I heard gasps and whispers. I felt someone carry me but I can't have a clear vision of who it was because my vision started to blur and soon I was completely unconscious.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Read, share, vote! Who do you think carried her? Why do you think Hyle was so sad? Read the next one to find out which would be uploaded on Tuesday!