His personal maid/girlfriend Chapter 16: Midnight Party

Chapter 16: Midnight Party

Lyssa's P.O.V.

It was announced at the assembly that all the bands had one month to get ready for the competition and I knew that our group would need to work hard too because I just got the news that the school had students who are really talented in music. So that was why they sent Anjell to this school. I sighed as I walked through the corridors.

It was recess but the band decided to meet up at the auditorium for some little meeting that Kathe organized. I thought that since Kathe was organizing and not those two who might get us into a mess, it must be good news. But sadly, I was so wrong.

''A midnight party?!'' everyone exclaimed as Kathe announced. 

''Yes! Everyone is going! Why not we go too? It could be like a little after celebration for Hyle's birthday! It's at midnight. At school. Wear anything you want, and there would be dancing and all that! Come on! Even Jeremia is bringing me!'' once she said that she instantly closed her mouth with her hand.

''Kathe...is there something that you would like to share with us?'' I saw her face flushed and she just shook her head. 

''Come on, Kat. Lyss admitted she like Hyle so tell us!'' Seth said but not loud enough for other people to hear. Evelina, Jane and Tiana burst into giggles and everyone knew. 

Kathe and Jeremia were together and we didn't even know! 

''When did it started?'' I was the first one to grab her.

''At the beach. I saw him helping this little girl who turned out to be his little sister Ceryn, make a sand castle. So I skip reading and went to help them. I found out he was in the same school and we talked and well...it just sort of happened!'' and I saw her blushed. She was so in trouble. I never seen her like that! She was always so mature and serious and never seem to gave hints of liking anyone. I even almost thought she was one of those people who won't fall for anyone.

''Well, since the truth is out. You don't have to worry anymore. Now, about the party, are you guys coming?'' Kathe resumed to her normal self.

''That depends. Is there food?'' Nathan asked and Seth just punched him at the stomach. ''All you could think of is food!'' 

''Well, duh! It won't be a party without food. So that means you guys are coming right?'' Kathe asked looking slightly annoyed at Nathan's statement.

''Yeah, definitely. Tonight?'' I asked.

''Yes. We'll meet at the lobby at nine and drive here and when the party starts, we could go separate ways.'' Kathe said. Hyle looked a bit uncomfortable. He shifted a bit and muttered something under his breath but I couldn't hear.

''Hyle, something wrong?'' I asked him when we got back. He landed on the bed and immediately turned on the Tv. Really, that boy and his Tv.

''I'm afraid of girls.'' he said. 

''Why?'' I asked slightly amused with his answer.

''They follow me everywhere and I can't have a moment's peace.''

Oh, so celebrity boy here needed some space from the girls.

''You want me to leave and give you space, love?'' I asked him in this motherly voice and laughed. But to my surprise, he took it seriously.

''No!'' he shouted and got to his feet.

''Relax, Hyle. I won't leave you. You got to chill. Did Lexie gave you a hard time today?'' I asked him.