His Personal Maid/Girlfriend Chapter 3: Misunderstood Lyssa

Chapter 3: Misunderstood Lyssa

I woke up and found out that it was three hours before photoshoot. I changed into my jeans and a singlet but I wore a jacket to cover up since it was snowing outside. I knocked on Hyle's door and went in. He was sleeping. I guess I had to wake him up soon. I walked over to his bed and sat.

"Hyle...Hyle...wake up!" I shook him.

"Mmm...mom, I don't wanna wake up!" and he kicked me off the bed. I landed on my arm and it small scratches were formed and soon blood came out. Hyle instantly jumped off the bed and rushed over to me.

"Lyss. I am sorry. Uhh...there's the bathroom, you could wash off the blood if you want. Are you okay?"

"Back off. I'll be okay. Just get up and get going. Three hours!" I shouted at him. He grew silent and went to change his clothes.

---

Anjell's driver drove all six of us to the studio. On the way, I saw a few places which were really beautiful. "Hey, Lyssa! You wanna borrow my camera? You could take some pictures and all that!" Nick borrowed me his camera. It was...pink? Um...okay.

---

The studio was white and I saw Kathe sitting on a chair with a few hairstylist working on her hair. Hyle hurried over to her and talked to her while they work on his hair and stuff. Since I was the maid here, I had to serve them with snacks and water.

"Hello, Miss Kathe. Do you want some water?" she looked at me and smiled.

"Yeah sure." I gave her a bottle of water and she drank it.

"Hey, Lyssa!" I heard Sam called. I went to the four boys leaving Hyle with Kathe. "Yes?" I asked them sarcasticly.

"Sit down! Talk to us! It's boring only talking to boys! We wanna talk to some girls for a change!" Sam said and at the same moment, my cell phone rang. It was Selina.

"Lyssa! I heard about everything! OMG! Hold on. Lyssa...you're on speaker again...aren't you?" I was. The four boys wanted to laugh or at least giggle but I made them not to or else Selina would hang up.

"Hey Selina!" Seth said and Selina was silent then a scream came from the other side of the phone.

"Oh my gosh! It's Anjell! Aah! Who was it that was talking to me?"

"Seth. I'll leave my phone with them so you could talk to them. Have fun." I told her and went to help Hyle if there was anything to help about. On my way, a girl spilled hot chocolate on my hand and I was pissed off at her. I took my phone which Selina already hang up from the boys and went to the bathroom. There was a girl who was on a phone talking.

"You know that girl named Kathe? She's here! Yeah! I know! I hate her too! I heard that she and Hyle are close friends! I don't believe them! I know! Me too! She's such a fake." and the girl hang up and left.

One of the doors opened and Kathe came out with tears in her eyes. She took my phone from my hands and gave me a death glare.

"Like to talk about a girl behind her back, don't you?" she said.

"What?!" she thought I was the girl that said all those mean stuff?

"Don't play innocent with me!" she slammed my phone at the mirror and it broke. How could she?! She slapped me then walked out. I took my phone and put them in my pocket. Hyle was standing outside and he heard everything. He knew I was innocent. Well, at least I hope.

"I heard everything. I was waiting for Kathe. And I know that you didn't say those stuff. It was the girl who was talking on the phone just now. Come on. We'll continue the other half of the photoshoot tomorrow." we walked to the parking lot. The others climbed into the car but Hyle didn't.

"I'll walk back! Don't worry! I'll be okay!" he said and started to walk back. I knew why he wanted to walk. We could enjoy the scenery here. It was beautiful. Snow covered the floor and it was still snowing too. Snow fell onto my hand and it melted into water.

"You cold?" he asked me.
"Nah."
"How's your phone?" I checked on my phone. The screen wasn't working anymore. I needed a new one.

"Don't worry, I'll get you a new one." he said and so he bought me one. Not exactly bought since the shopkeeper instantly gave him the best phone there for free.
"She gave you for free?" I knew why of course. He was a celebrity and everyone would do anything for them. Sometimes I wondered if they thought the same thing.

"Hey, wanna go on a ride?" he pointed to a rollar coaster. And I always enjoyed going on them. I nodded and he pulled me along...