His Personal Maid/Girlfriend Chapter 7: What is this feeling?

Chapter 7: What is this feeling?

(...)He looked pale. Seth came over and looked at him.

"Hyle. Hyle. Dude, you okay?" Seth shook him. Hyle snapped out of it and nodded. I took the keys and found that all of us had rooms which were connected to each other. That was cool. Except that it was on the top floor. So we took the elevator up to our rooms. The doorman gave us our bags. I went into Hyle's (mine also) room and it was big.

There was a living room, two beds, one big bathroom, a small kitchen, and well, it was just like the hotel back 'home' but bigger. "I'm getting the bed near the window!" I stuck my tongue out at Hyle and jumped onto my bed. My legs were hurting. He looked at me as if I was a little girl who was hyper.

"What?" I asked laughing.

"Nothing. It's fun having someone fun around." he said. He never had fun? I sat beside him.

"Don't you ever have fun before?" I asked him.

He looked at his star shaped necklace and looked at me. "Only once. But the others, no. Until you came of course. You're fun." he smiled. His smile...it was...adorable. I blushed a bit but I quickly hid it.

"Well, I'll make sure you have fun. We'll have lots of fun." there was a knock on the door and Nathan came in.

"Hey guys, we have to meet at the garden like in ten minutes. Boss's orders." and he disappeared. Hyle changed into his random clothes and so did I. After that, we went to the garden to find the others.

"Hey guys. Where's Kathe?" Hyle asked. For some reason, that made me kind of sad. I mentally slapped myself and concentrate on helping Anjell on serving them and stuff. And since Selina didn't have anything to do, she'll be helping the photographer with the pictures and also have her own shots too since she visited us.

After a few shots and posing by Anjell and their childhood friend, Kathe, all of gathered at a small table with chairs around. "Hey, tonight is Kathe's birthday and Nathan and Terrance organized a party at the ball room in this very hotel. You guys have to come. And don't worry, it'll only be eight of us." Seth said.

Hyle stood up and pulled me to somewhere. "Do you have anything to wear?" he asked me. I shook my head. He went into thinking mode for a while but then as if he solved a mystery or something, he snapped his fingers and I followed him to wherever he was going.

Hyle's room.

"Here. It's a dress. It's from the emergency kit. You know, when stars have to change into something to avoid fans? Uh huh." he looked away as I changed into it.

"How do I look?" I asked him once I finished changing. It was a knee-length dress and it was white and black. My hair I twisted the end and let it fall into place. I wore the high heels that was also from the emergency kit.

"Umm...good I guess..." and he went to change into his own clothes.

He came out moments later in a tux and his hair was messy and kinda wet. "I guess both of us look good now judging by the way you are staring." I was? Staring? I looked away and we waited in the room while watching some TV. And since there wasn't anything nice on it, I fell asleep on Hyle's bed while he was on the ground.

Hyle's P.O.V.

She looked so cute when sleeping. Wait, what?! What was this feeling? I let it slide and pulled the covers up to her chest. I checked my watch and the party would start any time soon. I had to wake up the sleeping beauty.

Lyssa's P.O.V.

I felt someone shaking me. I sat up from my sleeping position and found that it was just Hyle. "Hmm?"

"Lyss, wake up. Come on. The party starts in a few minutes." the way he said sounded like he wanted to see Kathe so badly that it hurted me for some reason.

"Okay." I said silently and got up. We went to where the party was held and true enough, it was just us. Plus, Gretchen.

"Hey everyone!" I said and they were all in welcoming mode.

Selina came over to me and hugged me. "The party just started! Join in!" after a few food and deserts, we finally have the present opening time. I gave her a bracelet. She hugged me and said thanks. Then it was Hyle's turn. He took out his necklace, and gave it to her.

"Happy Birthday, Kathe." he smiled. He must had really appreciate her as a friend. I smiled at that thought but it was quickly replaced with tears as Kathe pulled Hyle and kissed him. What was this feeling? Sadness. Why? I don't know.

It wasn't Kathe's fault that I felt like this. It was mine. I fell for my master. I excused myself and went to my room. I changed into my random clothes and jumped onto my bed and cried my eyes out. The door opened and I thought that it was Selina but it was Hyle?

He sat on my bed. "Lyss..."