His Personal Maid/Girlfriend Chapter 6: Sharing a room?! With him/her?!

Chapter 6: Sharing a room?! With him/her?!

(...) Sam looked like he was about to pass out or something so all of us hurried to his side and asked who was that girl. He just covered his face with his hands and said, "My girlfriend. Gretchen. Something must have happen or else she won't want to suicide." he said between sobs.

"Sam?!" I heard Gretchen shouted. I looked up at her and she had a shocked expression on her face. Shock because Sam was here maybe. She took a step back which calmed me for the moment. What was I supposed to do? Stand there and let her die? But there must be a reason on why she wanted to suicide. I had to find a way to talk to her.

I walked over to Seth and Selina who was next to Sam. "Guys. I am going to go up to that roof top using the back door. Can you guys distract her why I do that?" I asked them. They nodded and I ran towards the back door making sure that Gretchen didn't see me. I felt someone pulled me by the arm and I turned around.

It was Hyle.

"Where are you going? It's dangerous! If she sees you, she could just jump and not care!" Hyle said. I knew he was scared of losing the only girl in this world who actually had the patience to work for him but I had to try.

"I have to at least try, Hyle. If not, if she really jumps, I will feel guilty as long as I live. So just let me do it." I yanked my arm out of his grasp and ran towards to back door. The door was lock. I kicked it down and I had to run up a flight of stairs that seemed like it would never end.

Once I got to the top, I pushed the door opened and I was welcomed by a strong wind that blew on my face. I saw Gretchen standing on the high platform and she made another move, she might fall. So, I decided not to scare her and ending up making her fall. I took out my phone and texted Selina.

Selina, distract her by talking to her.

I pressed send and I heard Selina's ringtone sounding. Then I recieved a reply from her.

Got it. ~S

"Gretchen! Why do you want to kill yourself?" I heard Selina shout.

"My life is over!" Gretchen said between sobs. She was having problems and whatever Selina was asking Gretchen, Gretchen won't tell her what happened and what made her want to suicide. But Selina was making progress because Gretchen seemed to not realize I was behind her. I grabbed her by the waist and pull her back.

"Gretchen. You have to listen to me. This isn't the answer to whatever your problem is. Think about Sam. How do you think he would feel if you're gone?" I asked her and she fell onto her knees and cried.

I sat next to her and hugged her as she cried. "I did something wrong." she said. I looked at her and she wiped away her tears from her face.

"You have to tell me what happen. I'll try to understand. Okay? My name is Lyssa." she nodded her head and began to tell me her problems.

"Sam and I are together. There was an accident and well, Sam doesn't know about it yet. I'm pregnant." that word made me silent. After a few silent minutes, I finally nodded and said, "You should tell Sam. I'm sure both of you will find a way to solve this." I smiled and pulled her up.

Both of us met the others later on. Sam saw Gretchen and carried her and hugged her as if he didn't see her for a long time. Gretchen and Sam went to a more silent corner and talked. Once they came back, they had a smile on their faces. Something good must had happened.

"So what happened?" I asked Gretchen.

"We decided that we're gonna raise this baby. And we're gonna have a wedding next month." Selina and I squealed.

"Congratulations, guys! You too, Sam. I thought you were gonna be forever alone!" Seth said and all of us laughed.

---

Gretchen joined us on the 'vacation' later on. When we got there, we went to the lobby to check in.

"Umm...how many vacant rooms do you have?" Seth asked. Since the manager forgotten to order some rooms, we had to do it ourselves.

"Four."

"Well, I guess we have to share then. We'll take them." they gave us the keys and we needed to share.

"Sam and Gretchen can have their own room. Kathe can have her own one later. Nathan, Terrance, Selina and me can have the biggest one. Hyle, you'll share a room with Lyssa since she's your maid. As for the others, I don't really care. Here are the keys!" Seth said. I thought I frozen on my spot.

Share a room with my master? No way!!! Hyle must have thought the same thing because his face was pale...