•Office,bathroom,awkwardness

You walk to the office and a couple minutes later your parents get here "your daughter beat up these three boy "wow three boys "your dad says happily "umm yes sir three of them" "carry on your sir" your mom says "she beat them up and there will be consequences "yes I understand but there must've been a reason why she did that she never does that unless she is protecting or defending herself or others" "I helped my friend finney because those boys were gonna hurt him" " it's okay sweety I'm not mad " your mom says "I would like my daughter to not get any consequences" Your dad says "okay sir I will take ur word since I agree with you it was only defense"

After the whole meeting you go back to class and then sit down and you start to write notes "hey you should go the restroom and really wash that off" you hear someone whisper to you.You turn around and see Robin looking at you"I don't have anything to wrap it with I'll meet you in the hall in 5 "he says "miss may I go to the rest room " "..yea sure no messing around this time " "ok" you walk out and go to your locker and go on your phone then you hear a door shut and you hear "hey y/n let's go " you turn around and robin is walking up to you ,you put your ohone in your pocket and then he grabs your wrist and walks you to the girl bathroom he opens the door and put your hand in the sink and turns on the water and he slowly takes all the blood off and he grabs tape and wraps it around you fist and then suddenly grabs your chin.
You see him go into one of the stalls and grab toilet paper and wipe off ur nose.A door opens and you see gwen come out "hey y/n hey Robin ...ROBIN WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN THE GIRLS BATHROOM " she says while washing her hands in the other sink "I'm helping y/n she got into a fight " "already oh my gosh I'm just gonna leave you two here so umm ...yea" you both laugh and he takes his bandana of and wraps it around you fist and says "your all set" "you then say "my turn" you say " what" "your fist is also bleeding" "oh it's nothing" he starts to walk away and you grab his shoulders and lead him back to the sink" "you turn the water in and wipe the blood with your hand you can't help but notice robin is looking at you,you look up at him and he quickly turns to his left.After you go on your phone and text Gwen •OMG HE KEEPS LOOKING AT ME!!!!!• then Gwen texts back •told you he has a crush on you lol• then robin grabs your ohone and goes to the camera and takes a photo of you two and saves it and puts it on your story.Gwen had already left the bath room so she didn't see.

After all that you and Robin go back to class and then you go to other classes and then school is over
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
🤘🏼