~BORA BORA TRIP~

"Ok guys Robin is taking a nap"you say.You sit down and start to eat pizza,"where is that white chocolate chip cookie"you hear finney say,"it's in the small bag bye Gwen,the breadstick are in the bag next to it".They both started to eat pizza and breadsticks while you out the strawberry shake in the fridge so it won't go warm.After about 20 minutes you hear the house door open (hidden room door)and you see your mom"hey kiddos you doing alright!"you hear her say"yep I just ordered some pizza"you say back "ok have fun,where's robin?"She says looking around "he's taking a nap"you say pointing down the hall"ok bye guys!"she says then she puts a thumbs up and winks at you your mom already knew that you and Robin were dating but not your dad"OH MY GOSH MOM !"you say yelling at her and she walks out the house laughing.
Another 20 minutes goes bye and you guys are all watching tv you hear a door open to one of the rooms and you turn around and see Robin comes out  rubbing his eyes,he walks over to the couch and lays down next to you.

After a good five minutes he gets up to brush his teeth and comes back out looking more awake"how was your sleep"finney says"good I'm still tired though"Robin says.
You get up and get the clothes out the dryer(I FORGOT TO OUT THAT YOU TOOK IT OUT ALREADY MB)and you out it in a basket and place it in your guys room.You grab a hair brush and a his bandana and walk up to him and start to brush his hair,you tied the bandana around his head and he turned around and gave you a hug,You hug him back.
Then after that you go to the fridge and take out his strawberry shake and place it next to him"YOU GOT IT FOR ME THANK YOUU" he says getting up and kissing you on the cheek"you laugh and say "yep!,ima go into the room and do the laundry you guys stay here",you walk in and grab the basket and start to sort robin things and your things ,after about 15 minutes you hear a knock on your door and it's your dad "hey Mija,Robin dad and finney and gwens dad and your mom are planning to go to bora bora tomorrow ask your friends if they wanna come!".

You walk out to the living room and you start to talk to them ,they all agree and you guys get exited "PA they said yesss!!!!!"You shout,after your dad walks out the room and he says get to packing niños".Guys let's pack out here so we can watch tv while doing it "you say.
You grab you stuff out ur closet and robins and you head to the living room,"Robin I got ur stuff already!!"you yell"Ok coming!!"He shouts back.
After you see gwen come out with her clothes In a basket and finney is holding one too.You see you mom come in with 4 large suit cases and she rolls them to the living room and she says "Mija your tia is going to come and pick up max because we can't take him on the plane she is on her way here""ok mama"you say.
Later you guys sort out shirts,pants,shorts,pajamas,and other stuff so it will be easier.You take a photo and all of you guys packing and put it on your story,"ok guys let me grab Max's food bag and other stuff so my tia can pick them up too".You get up and start to do that while the others are still packing here clothes.
After you pack your dogs stuff you check ur ohone and it's already 5:47pm"guys it's already 5:47"you laugh "they all check there phones and there eyes widen "did I sleep for that long"robin said confused.
"Yea and it's a good thing too because tomorrow I'm assuming we have to wake up at 5:00am"You say,they all groan and continue packing up.
——————————————————————————-
Hey guys i was gonna stop the story there but I decided to why not go on a trip so yea