||sleep||

He is hugging you guys while you two are watching the movie.
During towards the end part of the movie Robins head is resting on your chest.
You look at him and it looks like he's sleeping.
Then you start to hear him snore.
You thought to yourself~I should turn the tv off is he wants to go to bed~.
You reach over and grab a pillow to replace you.
You put the pillow under his head and take his bandana off and put it on the desk.
You turn the tv off and switch the LED lights to red and then you walk out the room.
You left the room and walk to Finney and Gwen room to see what they are up to.
You walk in to see them watching the regular show.
"Oh hey y/n"finney says.
"Hey Robin and I are gonna go to bed already"you say fixing there bed.
"Ok good night"Gwen says.
"Good nights guys!!"you say walking out the room.
When you enter your room Robin is still sleeping.
SKIP
After a couple tries Robin was finally under the cover and you tied your hair up and laid down in the bed.
Your phone was already pretty charged so you didn't connect it that time.
You removed the pillow form under Robins head on you out his head back onto your chest.
You end up falling asleep.

I will be taking idea from anyone as long as it's clean